Does your relationship need a little work? Connecting with your man is one way to ensure you and your significant other are on the right foot. This is something you should think about on a daily basis. Don’t wait until you have a fight, make connecting with your man a daily habit to keep your relationship strong.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. Your cost is the same no matter where you click from.
One of my favorite ways to connect with my husband is to give him massages after a long hard day at work. He appreciates the time we spend together and enjoys the pampering.
If you’re not sure how to connect with your man, check out these twenty tips.
- Write a quick ‘I love you’ note.
- Send a quick text asking about their day.
- Give him a call when he’s on his lunch break.
- Spend time doing something that he loves.
- Stay up late watching movies together.
- Whenever he comes up for a hug, give him one back.
- Play video games with him if that’s what floats his boat.
- Spend time fishing.
- Go on a long car ride together.
- Take a walk and talk.
- Have a picnic and spend time chatting about each other’s dreams.
- Take a cooking class together (or another class depending on his interests).
- Spend time with his family without complaining.
- Learn more about his hobbies and what he likes and doesn’t like.
- Discover what his love language is so you can meet his needs better.
- Say “thank you” for everything he’s done for you today, yesterday, or forever.
- Make him a nice card that says everything you love about him.
- Avoid looking at your phone or electronics when you spend time with him.
- Know what matters to your man and make that a priority.
- Spend today with him and making HIM a priority.
Connecting with your man will take some effort. As you can see though, there are several ways you can connect with him and not even spend a dime. Showing you love and care for him doesn’t have to be a once a year thing, make it an everyday thing!
You might also like:
If you liked this post and want to see more of Practical Mommy, please sign up for the weekly email below.
Need to get organized? Join the Club!
Download your FREE goal planning sheets inside the Practical Printables Club!