Think about it – one of the most important parts of having a job is the health benefits they offer. Many people want to work from home, but a lot of companies do not offer any sort of benefits. Most companies that offer benefits when working from home are actually phone jobs. You may get lucky and run across a company offering benefits, but usually that’s a personal choice from the company. Check out these 5 work at home jobs that offer health benefits.
- Sutherland CloudSource – This is a work from home company that does require technical advances, so you’ll want to check with them prior to applying to make sure you’re good to go. When hired with Sutherland CloudSource, you may be working with customer service or sales. As of now, when hired with Sutherland CloudSource you could be considered an employee, which in return can get you benefits. Apply here with Sutherland CloudSource.
- Anthem – Anthem offers work at home positions with benefits. This is a company based out of California that is known for its marketing resources. They work with some huge brands and you may be able to get in on the action with benefits included. For more information, head to their website. You can also view their job opening on Flex Jobs (log in required).
- Dell – Finally, it’s as if the whole world is finally offering work at home jobs with benefits. Dell has been known to offer dental, vision, and medical benefits. If you’d like to learn more about Dell’s work at home jobs plus benefits, you can check them out here on Flex Jobs. You can also contact Dell via Twitter/ @CareersAtDell.
- Teletech – Have you always dreamed about working from home with benefits? Perhaps Teletech is what the doctor ordered. This company offers customer service solutions for their clients. From the comfort of your home, you will aid them with this process. It’s said that Teletech offers benefits like health insurance and 401K. If you’d like to apply with this company head over here.
- Carnival Cruise Lines – We’ve all heard of Carnival Cruise Ships. However, if you’d rather stay on land, the good news is they offer work at home positions with benefits. These are call center positions that you complete from the comfort of your own home. If you want to get benefits like life insurance, health insurance, and a 401K, you might want to apply here.
The world is changing and many companies are offering work at home positions with benefits. None of these positions can be guaranteed from my end. At the time of research these companies were offering work at home jobs with benefits, but it’s always wise to do your own research.