Confession Time: Last Christmas, I forgot to “help Santa” buy stocking stuffers for my husband. I was so wrapped up in what I needed to do for the kids to make their Christmas special, that I completely overlooked making sure my husband had a special day too.
Date Night Ideas
That’s not going to happen this Valentine’s Day! Yes, I have spent most of January designing these printable Valentine’s Day Cards for my kids, dreaming about these Valentine M&Ms Cookies and of course scrolling through Pinterest for hours.
But, I also created these printable Love Coupons and date night ideas that I plan on giving to my hubby on Valentine’s Day (don’t tell him, it’s a surprise). You can share them with your Sweetheart too!
This set comes with 9 special printable Love Coupons to share with your Sweetie.
Date Night Gift Ideas – Printable Love Coupons
1. Your Choice – I’m guessing this will be the big winner at my house.
2. Dinner & a Movie – It’s an oldie but a goody. A standard, steady Date Night option.
3. Pizza & Beer – This will probably be a close second favorite with my husband. He is a beer connoisseur.
GET IT: 175 Best Date Ideas Ebook
4. A Romantic Night Out – This option is open enough to let you and your Sweetie get creative.
5. Redbox & the Couch – For the frugal couples, this is a great option.
6. A Night of Miniature Golf – Pretend you are teenagers again and go miniature golfing together.
RELATED: You Don’t Need A Date Night To Stay Connected To Your Husband
7. Breakfast In Bed – Really spoil them with this, so no cold cereal. Make them something to start their day off really special.
8. Get Out of Jail Free – Not the real kind of jail! More like when your Sweetie says something inconsiderate and needs a pass.
9. A Day of No Complaints – I can almost hear my husband laughing as he reads this one. It’s the thought that counts sometimes.
RELATED: Keep The Romance Alive After You Bring A New Baby Home From The Hospital
Mix and Match or give them all 9 coupons for some fun date ideas with your Sweetheart. It’s not all about the kids and the candy, it’s about love and romance with one of your favorite people in the world.
Instructions to download:
Enter your name and email address below. You will be directed to the Practical Printables page where you can download and print all of the printables from Practical Mommy. Note: you will be added to a mailing list. Feel free to unsubscribe at any time (although I hope you’ll stick around).
I hope you like these Printable Love Coupons and Date Night Ideas. Share them with your friends and try to come up with some other romantic date ideas. The more original the better!
Share your ideas in the comments below.
Printables Hack for Moms
If you like printables, then you probably go through a lot of ink. I just found a great “hack” for you then. HP started something called Instant Ink which lets you subscribe to an ink service. Instead of running out of ink at the worst moment, or spending a small fortune on all the ink cartridges – now you can get in sent directly to you for a very small fee every month. It starts at $2.99 a month (that’s the plan I’m on). You can learn more on their website.
You might also like:
175 Best Date Ideas Ebook
Date Night Dessert Cookbooks For You And Your Sweetie
Fun Date Night Ideas That Will Make You Feel Like A Kid Again
Need to get organized? Join the Club!
Download your FREE goal planning sheets inside the Practical Printables Club!