Table of contents
Plaster Cast Of The Baby Belly: What Is Needed?
- A good greasy cream, oil or petroleum jelly with which you should apply a really thick cream, so that nothing itches and the plaster comes off well later.
- About six plaster bandages, e.g. from the pharmacy. About 12 cm wide and 2 m long, mam can cut them yourself, as you need them.
- A bowl with pleasantly lukewarm water.
- Various towels and Zewa or similar, it will be greasy and crumbly.
- A good room temperature and a comfortable chair or bed (you need patience and easily get cold).
- Regenerative cream for post cast care treatment.
Plaster Cast Of The Baby Bump: How To Do It!
Tips And Hints
- Put on disposable panties or cotton briefs.