A baby monitor is indispensable in everyday life with a baby. Only in this way can you be with your child as quickly as possible in case of pain or if he feels unwell. The brand Angelcare is very well suited for this and scores with high quality.
We have listed the most important purchase criteria in our checklist and the product recommendations will help you find the best baby monitor from Angelcare.
Table of contents
The Bestsellers Of The Angelcare Baby Monitors
We have compiled the most popular Angelcare for you in this bestseller list.
Checklist For Angelcare Baby Monitors
- Angelcare baby monitors respond to sounds. If your baby wakes up, the sound sensor detects it and sends a transmission to the parent station.
- The baby monitors consist of a receiver that is placed at the crib and a parent station that you can take with you to another room.
- Baby monitors with video surveillance also have a camera for the crib and a monitor in the parent station.
- Angelcare sensor mats are placed on the mattress. They react to movements, the associated sound sensor to sounds.
- Angelcare baby monitors have received several awards from Oeko-Tex for being particularly low in radiation.
- There is no permanent transmission, but only when the sensor registers sounds or movements.
- However, the transmission from the camera is permanent.
- If nothing is registered by the sensor, the device switches to stand-by and activates itself again automatically in the event of noise or movement.
- The station for the crib serves not only for monitoring alone, but is also a soothing night light.
- To ensure optimal transmission at all times, you can adjust the baby monitor to your exact needs, such as increasing the sensitivity to sounds or movements.
- Most Angelcare baby monitors have a range of up to 250 meters. This is easily enough for a normal apartment or house.
- However, the range can be affected by certain factors, such as thick walls.
- Powered are the Angelcare baby monitors with rechargeable batteries and / or mains operation, depending on the model.
- The sensor mat is wireless and is powered only by a rechargeable battery.
- Pay attention to the battery life if you want the baby monitor to last a whole night.
- Some Angelcare baby monitors that run on mains power will automatically switch to battery power in the event of a power outage.
- Angelcare baby monitors have been around for over 20 years.
- The devices are regularly tested for harmful substances and have received several awards.
Recommended Angelcare Babyphone
Here you can find the top 3 most popular Angelcare baby monitors.
Tip: Check out our guide to baby toys from 6-9 months.
Latest Deals For Angelcare Baby Monitor
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Angelcare Baby Monitor section.
Tip: You can find great play options in our guide to baby toys from 0-3 months.
FAQ For Baby Monitors
How long a baby monitor is useful, can not be said in general, because each family has its own circumstances and each child develops individually and needs more or less monitoring.
You should use a baby monitor from the time of birth. It serves its purpose at all ages.
You can decide for yourself when a baby monitor is no longer necessary. In any case, we recommend that you use a baby monitor up to the age of 3, or until your child sleeps in a bed where it can get in and out on its own.
Which baby monitor is best depends on which functions are important to you (e.g. extra functions like light, music or monitoring of movements and breathing). It’s also important that the battery life matches the desired monitoring time and that the device works properly. Good baby monitors are offered by Angelcare, for example. We have compiled the best baby monitors from this brand and listed them in our product recommendations.
The most important criteria include the battery, the range as well as the sound. Also recommended is a camera function and sensor mat.
More On The Topic
- The 6 best bouncy animals for children – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 15 best teepee tents for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best mud kitchens for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best bobby cars for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best seat excavators for children – guidebook
- The 9 best sandboxes for children
- The 10 best swings for children – guidebook
- The 6 best baby swings (from birth) – guidebook
- The 7 best paddling pools for children – guidebook
- The 10 best baby paddling pools – guidebook