Table of contents
A baby monitor from NUK can help you make sure your baby is never completely alone. No matter if you are in the room or doing other activities. For example, you can immediately calm your baby through the intercom, if it becomes restless or cries. But also other useful functions can help you to monitor your baby effectively.
You can find out exactly what they are and what else you should consider before buying them in the checklist we have compiled for you. Our product recommendations will also support you in your search.
- With a baby monitor from NUK , you can monitor your little treasure even when it is asleep and you are not in the room. The baby monitor station is placed at the baby’s crib and activates automatically when your baby calls for you or starts crying.
- Models with intercom function allow you to answer immediately so that your baby calms down because he hears your voice.
- For even more security, a baby monitor from NUK with video function. Here, a camera observes your little one while sleeping. So you always have security about an ideal sleeping environment . With a baby monitor with a night vision function, you can still darken the sleeping area as usual.
- Many baby monitors from NUK also have a temperature sensor, which makes it easier for you to ensure the optimum sleeping temperature in the baby’s room.
- NUKbaby monitors can be powered directly from the wall socket using an adapter. If you often travel with your baby, it is worth choosing a model with battery operation.
- The portable parent unit runs on batteries in all models. Choose a model with a battery level indicator so that you can change the batteries in good time.
- Baby monitors from NUK support a range of up to 300 meters, depending on the model. If you want to be in the garden during baby’s bedtime, such a baby monitor with the longest possible range is the optimal choice.
- Note, however, that the range is often greatly reduced by walls and other obstacles!
- Baby monitors from NUK are available with DECT technology as well as with FHSS channels.
- To ensure a restful sleep for your baby, a model that works without high-frequency radiation is the best choice.
- An integrated time display and an alarm function make NUK baby monitors an all-rounder for round-the-clock baby care.
- Additional functions such as a soft nightlight, lullabies or an integrated flashlight provide even more comfort during nighttime feedings or diaper changes.
Recommended Baby Monitors From NUK
We have compiled the best and most interesting baby monitors from NUK. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In this article you will find the most popular pacifiers for babies.
The Best Sellers Of The Baby Monitors From NUK
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular baby monitors from NUK for you.
Tip: Here you can find the best fall-out protection grids for cribs
Current Offers Of Baby Monitors From NUK
You can find the best current offers on baby monitors from NUK in this list.
FAQ Babyphone From NUK
With the help of a baby monitor, you can monitor the sounds of your child when you are not in the nursery yourself. A distinction must be made between audio-only devices and models with a camera.
How long a baby monitor is useful cannot be said in general terms, because every family has its own circumstances and every child develops individually and needs more or less monitoring.
Which baby monitor is best depends on which functions are important to you (e.g. extra functions such as light, music or monitoring of movements and breathing). It’s also important that the battery life matches the desired monitoring time and that the device works properly. Good baby monitors are offered by Angelcare, for example. We have compiled the best baby monitors from this brand and listed them in our product recommendations.
It is often assumed that baby monitors emit dangerous radiation and thus harm your child in the long run. However, NUK baby monitors use DECT technology, which is also used in standard cell phones. You will not be able to avoid a certain amount of radiation with digital baby monitors with radio. As long as you do not place the phone directly next to your baby, the use of a baby monitor should not be a major problem.
Many NUK baby monitors have a video function. With this, you can easily observe the behavior of your child even from a distance. With the night vision function, you can even view your child when the room is completely dark. Your baby can only sleep well if the temperature in the room is at an appropriate level. Therefore, you can even read the current room temperature with a baby monitor from NUK. Some models also score with additional functions such as singing night songs or a night light.
It depends on which model you choose. Among other things, there are baby monitors that run on batteries. Your radio, on the other hand, with which you can hear your child at all times, always needs batteries. Many baby monitors even show you when the battery should be replaced. So make sure you have enough batteries before you buy. Other baby monitors, on the other hand, need to be plugged into a wall outlet.
A baby monitor from NUK can cost up to 120 euros, depending on the model and functions. However, this price makes sense in principle, as you can keep an optimal eye on your child thanks to video cameras and a night vision function.
The use of a baby monitor makes sense if your child sleeps very restlessly and you want to keep an eye on it, even if you are not in the room. This way you can react quickly and respond to your child’s needs.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best baby monitors with camera – guidebook
- The 9 best baby monitors – guide
- The best baby monitors 2021 – Guide
- The 5 best baby monitors from Reer – How to guide
- The 6 best baby monitors from Motorola – How to guide
- The 7 best baby monitors from Avent – How to guide
- The 3 best baby monitors from Angelcare – Guidebook
- The 8 best hobbyhorses for children – guidebook
- The 8 best play arches for babies – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 3 to 6 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 12 to 18 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The 20 best toys from 1 year – guidebook
- The 15 best toys for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best bath toys for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best known baby toys from Fisher-Price – guidebook
- The 15 best toys from Haba – guidebook
- The 11 best Haba Little Friends toys – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO duplo animals – Guidebook
- The 7 best LEGO duplo sets for girls – guidebook