Baby monitors are an easy way for parents to keep an eye on their child at all times – even if he or she is sleeping in another room. Avent manufactures baby monitors with high quality, so you have a good battery life, a stable signal and other additional features. You can find all the important information about baby monitors from Avent in our checklist. We have put together a great selection of different baby monitors for you in our product recommendations.
- According to the baby monitor test conducted by Stiftung Warentest in February 2020, the baby monitor Avent SCD723/26 and its video variant Avent SCD845/26 are clear test winners.
- A baby monitor is an important commodity that is in daily use for months, if not years, usually in 24-hour service. The device must therefore be carefully crafted and robust.
- Good transmission quality is a basic requirement, as is high immunity to interference. Parents must be able to rely on the device to work properly and to indicate when the connection is broken in the event of interference.
- You should also urgently check the range specified by the manufacturer. You should keep in mind that walls or other obstacles can reduce the range.
- A long battery life is important, which is just under 64 hours for classic baby monitors. In contrast, the video baby monitors perform somewhat worse with 8 to 18 hours .
- A volume control is absolutely necessary. The response threshold must be adjustable so that parents can determine at what volume the device responds, as not all children are equally loud.
- Anyone who has a baby to look after cannot still be bothered with the technical intricacies of a complicated device. So the baby monitor must be user-friendly and show the most important functions at first glance .
- Whether a camera is useful in the baby monitor , is discussed contrarily. The purpose of reliably informing parents when something stirs in the nursery, the baby wakes up or even cries, the baby monitors without camera also fulfill.
- Since baby monitors are often used at night, you should make sure that the video version has a dark or night function.
- You should not save money on baby monitors, but you should also not rely on the fact that the most expensive device is also the best. Here, test results and ratings are more decisive
- However, costs starting at 90 EUR must be expected for a good device. The test winner Avent SCD723/26 is priced at 109.00 EUR.
- A good baby monitor like the Avent SCD723/26 is a significant relief for parents and should not be missing in any nursery.
Table of contents
Recommended Avent Babyphone
Here you can find the top 7 most popular Avent baby monitors.
Tip: You can find many great squeezers for babies in our guide to squeezers.
The Best Sellers Of Avent Baby Monitors
We have compiled the most popular Avent baby monitors.
Tip: Practical pans for the kitchen can be found in our guide to pans.
Current Offers For Avent Baby Monitor
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Avent baby monitor.
FAQ About Avent Babyphone
Philips Avent baby monitor warranty: How long?
Avent baby monitors have a manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months.
Philips Avent baby monitor: Which lullabies?
The Avent baby monitor’s lullaby catalog includes: “Good evening, good night“, “Sleep my baby“, “Hush little baby“, “Twinkle, twinkle little star“ and “Mocking Bird“.
Philips Avent baby monitor: what range?
The baby monitor from Phillips Avent has a range of 300 meters.
- The 9 best baby monitors – guide
- The 5 best baby monitors from Reer – guidebook
- The 6 best baby monitors from Motorola – Guidebook
- Angelcare AC403-D baby monitor
- Samsung SEW-3041 baby monitor
- Philips AVENT DECT baby monitor SCD580/00
- Philips AVENT DECT SCD 501 baby monitor
- Dräger Dreamguard baby monitor
- Babybay Original rollaway bed
- Fabimax Basic rollaway bed
- Dreamgood rollaway bed
- Hauck Dreamer rollaway bed