A balanced and healthy diet is not only important for adults, especially for babies the right nutrition plays an important role for healthy growth. Since the very young can not yet chew, baby porridge is the best choice for the first meal. Apart from the consistency of the porridge, it is also made from untreated and healthy ingredients, so that your child enjoys only the best ingredients from the first days.
In our checklist you will find all the important information about baby porridge at a glance. In the product recommendations, you will then find the best baby porridge varieties at a glance.
- Baby porridge should contain healthy and natural ingredients .
- Therefore, baby porridge is made without industrial sugar.
- Theporridge is mild and only has minimal seasoning.
- Only untreated fruits and vegetables are used in processing.
- Let the porridge cool down first after heating and check the temperature again for safety, so that your child does not burn himself.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and the age recommendation so that your child is not endangered by ingredients that can be swallowed.
- For this very reason, only porridge without pieces is suitable for babies.
- The selection of baby porridge is now very large, you have various options to choose from.
- You can choose full meals that fully meet the needs of your child.
- In addition, there are snacks and refreshments, such as fruit por ridge for in between.
- After getting up and before going to bed, you can give your child a good-morning meal or a good-night meal.
- You can also choose between sweet or savory meals.
Table of contents
Recommended Baby Porridge Varieties
Here you will find the top 7 among the most popular baby porridge varieties.
Tip: You’ll find lots of great tools in our guide to the best splitting axes.
The Best Sellers Of Baby Porridge
We have compiled the most popular baby porridge varieties for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best meditation pillows for lots of great deals on sports and fitness equipment.
Current Offers For Baby Porridge
Here you will find a selection of current offers for baby food .
FAQ For Baby Porridge
Your baby should be at least 5 months old when you feed baby food for the first time. Before that, breast milk and, if necessary, premilk are sufficient. However, you should start feeding your baby its first baby food at 7 months of age at the latest. Note: Your baby must first get used to it, so start very gently with 2 or at most 3 spoonfuls. You can then increase this very slowly in the next time and with consideration for the reactions. Of course, you still have to breastfeed/feed as before during this time. Solid food from approx. 220 g replaces one meal of milk.
You should always choose whole milk with 3.5% fat for baby porridge. Oat milk can also be suitable, but you should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and not use milk drinks and or milk mixtures. Sugar should also not be added. Attention with allergies! There are special types of porridge that can be prepared with water.
If you freeze baby food, you should always pay attention to hygiene. For example, a used spoon should not have touched the baby food you want to freeze. If you have made your own porridge, the desired amount should be fresh in the freezer. Note: Whether or not baby food can be frozen depends primarily on the ingredients. Foods with nitrates must not be frozen, so always find out whether they are suitable for freezing. It is also important to use freezer-safe containers and to seal them airtight. Re-freezing is not possible.
Opened baby food or baby food that you have prepared yourself should be used up the next day at the latest. It is best to store it in the refrigerator in the coolest place (usually at the bottom). The porridge should not have come into contact with a used spoon, because then unwelcome germs can multiply quickly. To keep porridge longer, it is better to freeze it. But even here there are some things to consider, some ingredients are not suitable for this and porridge that has already been frozen once, may not be frozen again.
More On The Topic
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 3 to 6 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 12 to 18 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The 10 most popular baby toys from Fisher-Price – guidebook
Climbing Frames For Children
- The most beautiful baby clothes for boys – Guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for girls – guidebook
- The 5 best neoprene swimsuits for babies – guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful sun hats for babies – Guidebook
- The 14 most beautiful baby hats – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful baby socks – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful tights for babies – guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful rompers for babies – Guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful bodysuits for babies – guidebook
Accessories For Babies
- The 10 best nursing pillows for babies – guidebook
- The 9 best cribs for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best bassinets for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best footmuffs for babies – guidebook
- The 9 best playpens for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best baby monitors with camera – guidebook
- The 9 best baby monitors – guidebook
- The 9 best baby mattresses – guidebook