The Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus is definitely the best-seller among baby car seats, so it also gets a spot in my top 5. This baby car seat performs almost as well as the Cybex Aton M i-Size.
Table of contents
Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus
The Maxi-Cosi Pebble complies with the new I Size safety regulation (R129), making it especially safe. Car seats that comply with the I Size regulation require rear-facing child seats to be used up to 15 months of age and provide better protection for the head and neck in the event of a side impact or frontal collision.
The comfortable and removable seat reducer for newborns provides particularly good support and a comfortable reclining position. Slightly older babies are protected in a side-impact by the novel material on the upper side wings, which safely absorbs shocks.
The use of the 2wayFix base is recommended by Maxi-Cosi. With it, the isofix system can be attached particularly securely and with just one click.
The Maxi-Cosi Pebble is particularly practical for those who want to use the car seat frequently in other cars. Thanks to the four different installation options, the Pebble always adapts to the vehicle – to the car’s Autofix hooks with the Maxi-Cosi FamiliyFix base, the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix base, or with the standard belt, the Maxi-Cosi EasyBase 2, or the standard 3-point belt of the vehicle. The special mounting prevents incorrect attachment with a 2-point belt.
- Easy adjustment of the harness belt system.
- Innovative “easy-out” harness system.
- Installation with 3-point harness.
- Isofix installation with base.
- Cover removable without disassembling the harness system.
- Makes a flexible travel system with Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers.
- Extra soft padding.
- Long lasting use as part of the 2wayFamily.
- Approved for use on airplanes.
- grows with you, suitable up to age 4.
- included in delivery: Sun canopy, “Baby Hugg” seat reducer, harness pads and head pads.
- I-Size approval.
- Innovative, shock-absorbing material.
- 3-point harness system.
- Use against the direction of travel.
- Innovative Side Protection System.
- Dimensions: (height x width x length) 63 x 44 x 73 cm
- Weight: 4,55 kg
- Carrying handle adjustable by: 102 °
- Cleaning: Cover removable
✅ Stiftung Warentest award 2014 with a final grade of 1.6 (safety: 1.7)
✅ Innovative Side Protection System
✅ For newborns up to 75 cm (approx. 1 year)
✅ With seat reducer for newborns
✅ Height-adjustable headrest
✅ Cover removable without dismantling the harness system
✅ Compatible with Maxi-Cosi, Quinny etc
✅ Incl. sun canopy, seat reducer, harness pad and head cushion
✅ Approved for use in aircraft
❌ No reclining function
Musical instruments for children
- Recommended musical instruments for children
- Recommendable ORFF instruments for children
- Recommendable percussion instruments for children
- Recommended guitars for children
- Recommended 1/4 guitars for children
- Recommended 1/2 guitars for children
- Recommended 3/4 guitars for children
- Recommended electric guitars for children
- Recommended drums for children
- Recommended keyboards for children
- Recommended accordions for children
Climbing frames for children
- Recommended climbing frames for children
- Recommended climbing triangles for children
- Recommended indoor climbing frames for children
Toys for children
- Recommended medical kits for children
- Recommended farm toys for kids
- Recommended Fire Trucks for Kids
- Recommended car racing tracks for kids