From a side bed to a baby and toddler bed. The Roba Room Bed is a great choice if you don’t want to buy another bed for your baby in a few months. The zippered fabric side keeps your baby safe in his crib and you can open it at night anytime for breastfeeding. A flexible and easy alternative to other cribs.
Luise Veltmann, Mother & Editor
Table of contents
The Roba Roombed is both a side bed and a baby crib. The usually open side of the Roba Roombed is equipped with a fabric wall, which can be easily opened with a zipper when used as a rollaway bed.
For use as a crib, the fabric wall provides a safe boundary for your baby. The Roba Room Bed is easy to move from A to B thanks to the feet equipped with brake rollers. Due to the comparatively large lying surface, your baby can also sleep in the bed of Roba for a long time.
The Roba Room Bed can be easily and safely attached with metal brackets, there are 6 heights to choose from. The extra bed fits beds with a lying height of 22-43 cm.
Scope Of Delivery
In the scope of delivery of the Roba Room Bed is both mattress and nest, as well as bed linen, a canopy rod, and the associated canopy. So with the purchase of the Roba Room extra bed, you are one hundred percent equipped for the peaceful sleep of your baby.
The advantage: Roba offers nursery accessories matching the design of the bed, or the bedding, for example, in the pattern Fox and Bunny, so you can furnish the nursery to match each other all around.
Length: 126 cm
Width: 66 cm
Height: 157 cm
up to 35 kg
✅ Conversion to baby bed possible
✅ good ventilation due to slatted frame
✅ secure fastening with metal brackets
✅ side part made of fabric to open and close
✅ GS seal
✅ Comparably large lying surface
✅ Mattress, nest, bedding and canopy are included in delivery
✅ certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
✅ Castors for better mobility
❌ 6-fold height adjustable, not infinitely variable
More On The Topic
Musical Instruments For Children
- Recommended musical instruments for children
- Recommendable ORFF instruments for children
- Recommendable percussion instruments for children
- Recommended guitars for children
- Recommended 1/4 guitars for children
- Recommended 1/2 guitars for children
- Recommended 3/4 guitars for children
- Recommended electric guitars for children
- Recommended drums for children
- Recommended keyboards for children
- Recommended accordions for children
Climbing Frames For Children
- Recommended climbing frames for children
- Recommended climbing triangles for children
- Recommended indoor climbing frames for children
Toys For Children
- Recommended medical kits for children
- Recommended farm toys for kids
- Recommended Fire Trucks for Kids
- Recommended car racing tracks for kids