A stroller chain not only looks beautiful, but can also serve some useful functions . First, it serves as a welcome change for your baby when he is bored again. If small toys hang from the stroller chain, your baby can additionally strengthen his motor skills by reaching for the different objects. However, you should pay attention to the right material before buying, so that your child does not inhale harmful substances.
We have listed what else you need to consider in a checklist for you. In our product recommendations, you will find numerous examples of stroller chains. There is certainly the right one for your taste!
- Strollerchains are suitable in principle for babies from birth.
- With the progress of individual development, your baby will recognize more and more details on the stroller chain. In this way, the stroller chain always provides age-appropriate stimulation.
- If your baby is already old enough and has developed enough motor skills to reach for the stroller chain, he or she will enjoy playing with it during outings.
- As soon as the first teeth erupt, the stroller chain also becomes a potential teething toy.
- For older babies or toddlers, the stroller chain can be attached to the handle of the stroller and provide fun and activity there.
- The variety of colors and shapes has no limits for stroller chains. Models with smaller and larger colorful beads are popular, but there are also variants in which small stuffed animals with a squeak or rattle function are incorporated into the stroller chain.
- If you rely on the advantages of natural materials for baby equipment, you can choose a stroller chain made of wood. Make sure that it is unpainted wood, as your baby will use it as a teething toy in the course of its development.
- Stroller chains made of silicone have the advantage that they come in all imaginable colors and shapes. When choosing, make sure that your model of choice is made of food-grade silicone and does not contain BPA.
- Numerous colorful stroller chains have elements made of soft fabric. Here you should look carefully and make sure that they are free of harmful substances. In addition, you should keep in mind that stroller chains get dirty quickly and the fabric may not be easily cleaned.
- The inside of the stroller chain should be made of extremely tear-resistant cord material , so that it does not break during play, releasing small parts that can be swallowed.
- On the other hand, a stroller chain should never become a danger for your baby. That’s why you should choose a model that is fastened at both ends with a clip closure.
- A clip closure already gives way with moderate to strong pull and therefore does not pose a danger.
Table of contents
Recommended Stroller Chains
We have compiled the best and most interesting stroller chains. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Learn more about the best strollersin this article.
The Best Sellers Of Stroller Chains
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular stroller chains for you.
Tip: You can learn more about the best stroller covers here.
Current Offers On Stroller Chains
You can find the best current deals on stroller chains in this list.
FAQ About Stroller Chains
This is a chain that is attached to the stroller. Your child can be distracted by such a stroller chain when he is not sleeping. In addition, it comes in many different designs, which is why it also looks very nice.
As a rule, a stroller chain should not be longer than 38 centimeters, otherwise it can not be optimally attached to the stroller or in the worst case your child accidentally strangles himself.
The stroller chain is usually attached to the stroller with the help of a clip. This is very uncomplicated, so you can quickly remove the chain at any time.
A stroller chain does not have to be expensive. As a rule, it costs about 10 to 30 euros, depending on the functions and features.
A stroller chain comes in a wide variety of shapes, figures and colors. Many models are beaded or have small cuddly animals, stars or circles. Some objects can also be used as teething rings. Which stroller chain you particularly like, however, you must ultimately decide for yourself.
A stroller chain can already be used a few months after birth. However, make sure that the chain does not contain any objects that could fall off or be accidentally swallowed by your child. In addition, objects with integrated sound function should not be too loud, especially after birth, so that your child is not overwhelmed with too many functions.
You can use the stroller chain as long as your child enjoys it. However, if you notice that your baby is pushing the chain away or crying more, you may not want to use the chain. Later, however, the stroller chain can be attached to the playpen or crib if your child enjoys playing with it.
Among other things, a stroller chain can improve your child’s motor skills in the long term. Babies want to explore their world with all their senses and start to reach for certain objects relatively early. This allows them to feel shapes and become familiar with different colors. In some toys, rattles or certain sounds are integrated, so that your child also trains its hearing. However, the music should not be too loud, so that your child does not suffer any damage. So that there is always enough variety, you can change the stroller chains regularly.
You should pay attention to a high-quality material, so that the chain does not break after a short use. Many parents therefore rely on stroller chains made of wood, which are relatively robust and also usually have no harmful substances, provided they are unpainted. In addition, your baby can explore the chain so also without hesitation with the mouth. Of course, there are also chains made of silicone. Here it is important that this is free of BPA, otherwise the health of your child is at risk.
More On The Topic
- The best baby carriages – guide
- The 9 best strollers – guide
- The 10 best twin strollers – guidebook
- The 5 best Maxi-Cosi strollers – Guidebook
- The 7 best Knorr baby carriages – guidebook
- The 10 best 3-in-1 strollers – guidebook
- The 5 best Gesslein strollers – guidebook
- The 4 best Hartan strollers – guidebook
- The 8 best Bugaboo strollers – guidebook
- The 5 best Bergsteiger baby carriages – guidebook
- The 6 best ABC strollers – guidebook
- The 9 best buggies – guidebook
- The 15 best buggies up to 20 kg body weight – guidebook
- The 6 best foldable travel buggies – guidebook
- The 7 best sports buggies – guidebook
- The 8 best buggies from Joie – Guide
- The 7 best buggies with pneumatic tires – guidebook
- The 7 best sibling buggies – guidebook
- The 10 best three-wheeled buggies – Guidebook
- The 10 best RC buggies for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best sunshades for strollers – guidebook
- The 8 best stroller muffs – guidebook
- The 9 best sunshades for strollers – guidebook
- The 8 best rain covers for strollers – guidebook
- The 10 best footmuffs for babies – guidebook
- The 7 best highchairs for children – guidebook
- The 9 best baby bottles – guidebook
- The 8 best pacifiers for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best child seats for the car – Guidebook
- The best products for baby care – Guidebook
- The 9 best baby care sets – guidebook
- The 10 best baby monitors with camera – How to choose
- The 9 best playpens for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best baby walkers for toddlers – guidebook
- The 9 best baby car seats – How to
- The 6 best baby swings (from birth) – guidebook
- The 10 best bath seats for babies – guidebook
- The 11 best bath tubs for babies – How to guide
- The 9 best baby baths – guidebook