Especially with baby toys, there is a lot to consider so that your child is not harmed. Our checklist with the most important purchase criteria takes all this into account. Nevertheless, a variety of great toys is already offered from 3 to 6 months, so that the choice is huge. Our product recommendations are here to help you.
- Gripping rings and rattles are ideal for your baby from 3 months. They train hand-eye – coordination and your baby practices playfully the grasping of objects.
- To stimulate the senses, soft, colorful feel and rustle books are ideal. Your baby sees bright colors, feels different surfaces and hears different sounds such as crackling or animal voices. I wonder where they come from?
- Finger puppets – gloves are also a great way to stimulate all of your baby’s senses.
- At this age, good teething rings are also essential to support the eruption of the first teeth and to alleviate any pain that may occur. In addition, the chewing muscles are strengthened.
- Play mats and blankets with touch and grasp elements prepare your baby for crawling later on. Your baby is encouraged to reach out and grab the elements. In this way, the gross and fine motor skills of your little treasure are trained in passing. In the prone position, your baby’s back and neck muscles are strengthened.
- Small balls are good for rolling back and forth and encourage your baby to stay in the prone position longer and to prove his dexterity.
- Curiosity and the urge to explore are awakened by baby gyms, play trapezes or play arches made of wood or fabric. Your baby discovers its first shapes and colors.
- When buying baby products, you should make sure that they have been tested for harmful substances and are saliva-proof. There is nothing that your baby does not want to explore by mouth!
For this very reason, it is also important that there are no small parts on the toys that can be swallowed.
- Also make sure that everything is easy and uncomplicated to clean. This way, the coveted toy is quickly ready for use again.
- Other criteria for purchasing baby toys are: high-quality workmanship, a selection of natural materials such as wood for the feel and easy and practical storage for transport or when cleaning up.
Table of contents
Recommended Baby Toys For 3 To 6 Months
Tip: You can find many more play options in our guide to baby toys from 0-3 months.
The Best Sellers Of Baby Toys For 3 To 6 Months
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular baby toys for 3 to 6 months for you.
Tip: You can find great toys for 0.5 years in our guide to baby toys from 6-9 months.
Current Offers Of Baby Toys For 3 To 6 Months
Here you will find a collection of current offers on baby toys for 3 to 6 months.
FAQ For Baby Toys
Here you can find baby toys for each month:
– 0 to 3 months
– 3 to 6 months
– 6 to 9 months
– 9 to 12months.
First and foremost, the wool should be very soft and cozy. We recommend cotton blends. Of course, the wool must be free of harmful substances.
Every child develops individually. So you should let your feeling decide when the first toy comes into question. Cuddly toys, for example, can be used from birth.
At 3 months, your baby can usually grasp well, so grab rings and rattles are interesting. But also small balls come into question. Finger puppets or play mats can also be used. It is always important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions regarding age.
At this age, babies like to look at things. This way, they can also get excited about everyday tasks. Otherwise, you can play something for him with dolls or cuddly toys, which he can slowly follow.
Especially play arches, under which your baby lies, are very interesting for this age. They can observe, listen and grasp, which is fun for them and encourages them at the same time.
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months – guidebook
- The 6 best bouncing animals for children – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 15 best teepee tents for kids – advice
- The 10 best mud kitchens for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best bobby cars for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best seat excavators for children – guidebook
- The 9 best sandboxes for children
- The 10 best swings for children – guidebook
- The 6 best baby swings (from birth) – guidebook
- The 7 best paddling pools for children – guidebook
- The 10 best baby paddling pools – guidebook