Wooden toys are incredibly valuable for babies. The special texture of the wood and numerous play options appeal to several senses at the same time, so that sense touch strong, motor skills sight hearing equally promoted. In addition, wooden completely natural free harmful substances Your child can play carefree even chew on without any problems.
- Wooden toys are suitable for babies who can already grasp things independently .
- This varies depending on the stage of development on your baby, so there is no fixed age specification.
- From about 9 months more complex with sounds.
- Simple vehicles playfully contribute to the improvement of sense touch and development imagination.
- strong Building and stacking blocks are perfect toys for training fine motor skills creativity.
- Musical instruments children, such as rattles strong, combine visual-auditory stimuli thus promote your child on several levels.
- Griping teething rings are especially beneficial when is teething. They prevent pain by massaging gums help teeth break through gums.
- Toys should definitely be well-made so that no small parts or splinters can come loose.
- Soft materials like maple wood are especially good for babies up to 6 months strong, as they still putting everything in their mouths. Harder woods found teething rings and similar products from the market.
- The toys tested by TÜV ADAC free of harmful substances.
Table of contents
Recommended Wooden Toys For Babies
The Best Sellers Of Wooden Toys For Baby
In this bestseller list, we have collected the most popular wooden toys for babies for you.
Tip: You can find even more great baby products in our guide to the best walkers.
Current Offers Of Wooden Toys For Babies
Here you will find a collection of the current offers of wooden toys for babies.
FAQ For Wooden Baby Toys
Maple tree wood is a good wood for kids toys, the unique grain of the wood makes it incredibly interesting to play with and explore.
Wood toys are especially good for appealing to your child’s senses, so wood trains both haptics and motor skills, as well as providing visual stimulation.
More On The Topic
Toys For Babies
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 3 to 6 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 12 to 18 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The 10 most popular baby toys from Fisher-Price – guidebook
- The 5 best wooden toys from Fagus – Guidebook
- The 12 best wooden toys for children – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys from Goki – Guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys from Matador – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys from Peitz – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys for toddlers – Guidebook
- The 15 best wooden toys from Hape – Advisor
- The 15 best wooden toys from Eichhorn – guidebook
- The top 9 3D wooden puzzles from Robotime – Guidebook