Drums for babies are not only great fun for the little ones, but also have important educational learning effects. Find out here what these are and what you should look for when buying drums for babies.
- Basically, a baby drum is suitable as soon as your baby can independently grasp and hold.
- Therefore, most manufacturers indicate that baby drums can be used from about 1 year.
- More elaborate models with more functions may only be suitable when your baby is a little older.
- Baby drums are available in these designs.
- Portable models.
- Music function (also animal voices).
- Different shapes and designs.
- Tip: You don’t know which model to choose? Observe the play behavior of your baby. If your baby also likes animal voices with other toys, it will certainly find the baby drum super exciting.
- The basic rule for baby toys is that they must be safe and free of harmful substances.
- Also make sure that the drum has no small parts that can be swallowed.
- The material has no effect on the drumming itself.
- Learning effect (e.g. by matching animal voices).
- First musical experiences.
- Promotion of motor skills.
- Training of hearing and concentration.
- Promotion of dexterity.
- Interactive joint play possible.
- Trains the sense of rhythm.
- Coordination of hearing and movement.
Table of contents
Recommended Drums For Babies
Here you can find the top 7 among the most popular drums for babies.
Tip: Are you looking for the perfect waveboard? Here you will find many great products.
The Best Sellers Of Drums For Babies
We have compiled the most popular drums for babies for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find many great pedal tractors in our pedal tractor guide.
Current Offers For Drums For Babies
Here you will find a selection of current offers for drums for babies.
FAQ About Baby Drums
A baby drum is an instrument or toy which, in addition to the drum function, sometimes also has add-ons such as music and/or animal voices.
Before you start with real instruments, you can already start with early musical education. Baby drums, for example, are very suitable for this, because in addition to the drum function, they often have additional functions, e.g. integrated music and/or animal voices.
More On The Topic
Baby Toys By Age
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months
More Baby Toys
- The 15 best toys for babies
- The 10 best puzzle mats for babies
- The 8 best motor toys for babies
- The 8 best mobiles for babies
- The 13 best music boxes for babies
- The 10 best crawling rolls for babies
- The 18 best balance boards for babies
- The 9 best ball baths for babies
- The 10 best bath toys for babies
- The 8 best toys with sounds for babies
- The 8 best fabric toys for babies
- The 8 best wooden toys for babies
- The 8 best baby rattles
- The 10 most popular baby toys from Fisher-Price
- The 8 best play arches for babies
- Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends Play Arch
- Solini play trapeze toadstool