For 7-year-old children, there are already numerous games offered, so the choice is not easy. Whether it’s games for brains, hand coordination, or outdoors, there’s sure to be something for everyone. At this age, your child will always be encouraged in different ways, while still having a lot of fun.
With the help of our checklist and the product recommendations below, you will learn all the important criteria and the decision will be easier for you.
- A large area of games for 7 year olds is designed to support learning and build concentration skills. They should keep learning fun and not be overwhelmed.
- It’s no longer a secret that children have an easier time with memory than adults, but you’re sure to get a kick out. of”Word for Word” from Ravensburger,”Fun with multiplication tables” from Noris ins or the”Big What Is What – Quiz”, which is a routine task for preschool or elementary school children.
- In the area of motor skills, children of the smartphone generation clearly have some catching up to do. Wiggle towers, tangrams and flex puzzles that require thinking around corners are a nice addition to the”crazy maze” that was around when we were young.
- Depending on your child’s play needs, these hand-head combinations promise sociable evenings until just before puberty, though you should make sure that no game lasts longer than 30 minutes.
- Another subject area that children’s games should cover is a sense of community and the ability to recognize one’s own point of view despite or precisely because of clear rules.
- Starting around 2nd grade, it becomes increasingly important to be able to handle money. Of course Monopoly immediately comes to mind, for 30 to 40 Euros there are several exciting new editions like Monopoly Deutschland, Monopoly Mogeln & Mauscheln or Pokemon Monopoly.
- There are also all kinds of fun games for outdoors, but you shouldn’t overload your picnic blanket. Replace the out-of-fashion ball with a throwing and catching game, such as JAK-O.
- The old Styrofoam airplane has also been replaced by plastic gliders in the shape of rockets or shuttles, which are launched into the air by compressed air and a bellows on which you have to jump. The upper limit of age recommendations vary depending on the manufacturer up to 12 years.
Table of contents
Recommended Games For 7-year-old Children
Tip: There’s plenty of choice for younger siblings too. Find the best games for 4-year-olds here.
The Best Sellers Of Games For 7-years-old Children
In this best-seller list, we have compiled the most popular games for 7-year-old kids for you.
Tip: Use our guide to find the best clothes dryers.
Current Offers Of Games For 7-year-old Children
Here you can find a collection of the current offers of games for 7-year-old children.
FAQ About Toys For 7-years and Older
Most toys are still available for purchase today. However, many have fallen into oblivion. These include, for example, finger soccer, hand blowers or rubber thingies. In the past, many children were also satisfied with very simple things, such as spirals or a string.
From the age of one, children already possess certain motor skills, so games involving shapes, colors or making music are all possible options. Games of dexterity such as stacking cups are also included. From the age of 2, motor skills have developed further. Thus, more fine-motor games, such as kneading or painting, can now be used in addition. At the age of 3, many children are enthusiastic about role-playing games, so that, for example, the puppet theater or the store is in the foreground. From this age, however, sporting activities are also very popular. At school age, role-playing games are still interesting, but often with different themes. In addition, children usually like to do handicrafts.
The fewer toys there are, the more creative the child is. It creates different games and especially outside there are countless possibilities. If a child has too many toys, this leads to excessive demands, especially for small children. Either the child then plays with nothing properly or decides on 1-2 things and the rest is ignored. Of course, this is not always easy, since toys are also often given by friends and relatives. It is therefore recommended to always put away some games.
Games for children
- The best games from 0 to 7 years
- The 15 best games for 4 year olds – guidebook
- The 18 best games for 6 year olds
- The 16 best games for 5-year-old children
- The 20 best family games
- The 16 best games for children
- The 9 best dice games for children
- The 15 best board games for children – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden board games for children – guidebook
- The 10 best card games for children – guidebook
Musical instruments for children
- The 11 best jackets for children
- The 10 best sunglasses for children
- The 10 cutest kids clothes for 7 year olds
- The 10 cutest kids clothes for 6 year olds
- The 10 cutest kids clothes for 5 year olds
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 4-year-olds
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 3-year-olds
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 2-year-olds