Table of contents
With the LEGO Boost toys your child makes his first experience with the art of engineering. Your child can develop his imagination when building the models and then program the model with numerous commands so that the little LEGO project really comes to life. Among other things, you should select the kit according to the age specifications of the manufacturer, because LEGO Boost can be very complex.
In our checklist we have summarized everything about LEGO Boost for you at a glance. If you are up to date, you can quickly and easily find the best LEGO Boost toys summarized in our product recommendations.
- LEGO Boost toys offer a challenging building experience where your child assembles programmable, motorized models according to instructions. For this reason, LEGO Boost toys are recommended for ages seven to eight and up.
- Technically gifted builders can enjoy LEGO Boost models up to age twelve, then it’s time to move on to more challenging LEGO Technic kits.
- LEGO Boost is available as a starter set that offers five different building options. From robots to electric guitars, your child gets several building suggestions that can be implemented one after the other.
- Little Star Wars fans will probably be most excited about the corresponding robot building set, with which three different robots from the Star Wars universe can be built and programmed.
- If your child is beginning to show an interest in STEM subjects and mechanical engineering, in particular, LEGO Boost toys are the ideal first support option, as they introduce and implement basic technical skills.
- LEGO Boost toys contain a powerful motor to perform the programmed actions. The motor is powered by up to six AAA batteries.
- LEGO Boost models are controlled via an app that can be downloaded on Android and iOS smartphones. The app is additionally the starting point for teaching your child the first steps and principles of programming.
- LEGO Boost’s symbol-based programming puts processes front and center, allowing your child to design their own first programming very quickly without having to read.
- LEGO Boost uses the Bluetooth interface to communicate with a smartphone or tablet . Your device should therefore be Bluetooth-enabled in order to be able to use the programming function.
- Since programming the LEGO Boos models sets no limits on creativity, long-lasting fun is guaranteed. Also, the fact that different models can be built from the sets maintains curiosity and interest in this toy.
- Creating your own programming stimulates your child’s problem-solving ability and shows him what he can achieve with his creativity.
- Even the starter set for building robots contains over 800 original LEGO pieces, which can also be combined with existing bricks. The resulting possibilities increase the fun of playing even more.
Recommended LEGO Boost Toys
The Best Sellers Of LEGO Boost Toys
In this bestseller list we have collected the most popular LEGO Boost toys for you.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best sterilizers for great deals on baby supplies .
FAQ About LEGO Boost Toys
LEGO Boost sets contain a total of 12 bags, including 11 numbered bags with the various components, as well as a twelfth bag with the LEGO Boost motor and color as well as distance sensor.
LEGO Boost is a series of products from LEGO that allows children to build kits with motors and sensors that can eventually be programmed and moved.
With LEGO Boost, your child can build LEGO models, program them, and move them by giving commands through the app.
LEGO Boost models connect to the LEGO Boost app via Bluetooth and can then be controlled via the so-called Move Hub.
Current Offers Of LEGO Boost Toys
Here you can find a collection of current offers on LEGO Boost toys.
More On The Topic
LEGO building sets
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot building sets – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon kits – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO BrickHeadz building sets – guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- 12 Best LEGO Technic Remote Control Kits – Guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Super Mario Kits – Guidebook
- 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Spiderman figures and kits – guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Overwatch Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Hidden Side Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Mindstorms Kits – Guidebook
- 15 Best LEGO Harry Potter Kits – How To
- The 12 Best LEGO Friends Kits – Guide
- The 9 Best LEGO Duplo Houses – Guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO duplo railroads – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sites – guidebook
- The 38 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO duplo animals – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO duplo knight castles – guidebook
- The 7 best Lego duplo firefighters – How to guide
- The 7 best LEGO duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego duplo fire department sets – guidebook