Every child needs a gym bag sooner or later. Whether for school or hobby. But which is the right gym bag?
We help you with our checklist and direct product recommendations to find the right gym bag for kids.!
- Gym bags should generally be lightweight to make it easier for children to carry them.
- Robust and easy-care materials should be given preference.
- Often gym bags are made of cotton, nylon, polyester or even canvas.
- The materials should be free of harmful substances – a test seal can provide information on this.
- It is practical if the materials are water-repellent or moisture-resistant – so even wet swimwear can be transported well.
- Meanwhile, there are also comparatively high-quality models among the gym bags, for example, made of robust cotton canvas and vegan imitation leather.
- Gym bags come in different sizes – base your choice on the size and age of the child.
- The available size selection usually ranges from 25 to 40 cm.
- The gym bag should have enough capacity for the required sports accessories. Models are offered here with a volume of 3 to 20 liters.
- A well-designed compartment division inside is also practical – for example, snacks can be stored separately from the sportswear.
- Here, the personal taste of the child can be catered for – from plain colors to colorful and decorated with beautiful motifs, everything is available.
- You can also find gym bags with motifs of popular children’s characters, series or movies, from Star Wars to Mickey Mouse to Princess Lillifee.
- Some manufacturers offer entire sets that include school bags, gym bags and other accessories such as a pencil case. Thus, all school utensils are perfectly coordinated in their design.
- With an integrated name tag, each child can mark his or her gym bag.
- Also offered are gym bags that can be personalized with the name of the child. Here, the bag is printed with the desired name.
- Beautiful gym bags can even be used as a substitute for a backpack in everyday life.
- Some gym bags have cords that can be shortened individually. This allows the bag to be even better adapted to the size of the child.
- A great additional feature is a chest clip that prevents the cords from slipping off when worn.
- A reflector can be attached to the gym bag for added safety at dusk.
Table of contents
Recommended Gym Bags For Children
Here you can find the top 12 most popular gym bags for kids.
Tip: For early motor development, check out our guide to motor skills toys.
The Best Sellers Of Gym Bags For Kids
We have compiled the most popular gym bags for kids for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: For the very young, check out our guide to side beds.
Current Offers For Gym Bag For Kids/h2>
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the gym bag for kids section.
FAQ About Gym Bags For Kids
When it comes to cords for gym bags, it is especially advisable to choose adjustable cords. So the way of carrying can be changed and adapted to the content and body size. A length of 1.5 meters or more is suitable.
Color-wise there are no limits for you and also every pattern is suitable. The material should be robust. Cotton, nylon, polyester or even linen are suitable.
The cord for a gym bag should be about 1.5 to 2 meters long
The gym bag can be worn like a backpack by placing the cord over the shoulders on both sides. However, it can also function as a simple tote bag by grabbing the drawstring with one hand
- The 10 best socks for footballers – guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – guidebook
- The 8 best badminton rackets for children – guidebook
- The 8 best speedminton sets – guidebook
- The 10 best table tennis rackets – How to guide
- The 10 best tennis shoes – advice
- The 10 best tennis balls – How to
- The 8 best basketball shoes – guidebook
- The 15 best table tennis tables – guidebook