Scout is one of the most famous manufacturers of school bags. Many parents, therefore, buy their child such a satchel, because it is available in many different designs, among other things. However, even when buying a Scout school bag, various things must be considered. The safety of your child should be in the first place. But also the weight must be adapted to your child, among other things.
What else there is to consider, you will learn in our checklist. Afterward, you are invited to have a look at our product recommendations. Maybe you’ll find the right Scout schoolbag there!
- Scoutschoolsatchels are designed to meet the needs of elementary school children, but must never be too heavy. Even larger satchels from Scout stand out positively because of their extremely low weight of one to 1.5 kilograms.
- Once the school material is packed, the total weight must not exceed a maximum of 15% of your child’s body weight.
- The volume of a school bag for primary school children should be between 11 and 20 liters in order to be able to transport all materials.
- Stability is very important in everyday school life for school bags from Scout. The standing surface should be additionally reinforced by plastic material. This guarantees protection against falling over, but also provides additional robustness.
- To ensure that your child can get through the school day as comfortably as possible, you should choose a school bag whose closure can be easily operated with one hand.
- The pelvic and chest straps ensure a secure, ergonomic fit. An additional back padding ensures high wearing comfort.
- Additional pockets for accessories, such as a lunch box or water bottle, make everyday life easier for your schoolchild. He does not have to empty the whole satchel but has his water bottle ready with a handle.
- If you have a very active child, you should choose a model with closable side pockets. So nothing can fall out when romping with school bags.
- Elementary school children are usually already moving independently in traffic. That’s why reflective stripes on Scout school bags are an important safety feature to be seen quickly and safely by drivers.
- Large reflective surfaces provide even more safety.
- A school bag alone is not enough for going to school. That’s why Scout school bags are often available in sets with pencil cases and sports bags . Here you can make real bargains for your child.
- A separate rain cover for wet and cold days keeps the school bag longer beautiful and the contents safely dry. A rain cover that has reflective stripes or neon-colored inserts is an advantage, so that your child is even more visible in traffic.
Table of contents
Recommended School Bags From Scout
Tip: The best school bags for first graders can be found here.
The Best Sellers Of Scout School Bags
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular school bags from Scout for you.
Tip: Click here for the best school bags for kids.
Current Offers Of Satchels From Scout
Here you can find a collection of current offers on school bags from Scout.
FAQ Satchels From Scout
A satchel is a bag that usually has several separate interior compartments. Your child can store all the important documents he needs for school in it.
School bags from Scout are available in many different sizes. However, the volume should be 11 to 20 liters, so that your child does not have to bear too large a daily load on his body.
When to buy a satchel together with your child should be up to you. However, manufacturers usually launch new models in the spring. Therefore, it can be useful to consider buying a school bag from Scout in these months.
Despite their size, Scout school satchels are usually not that heavy. On average, the weight of the school bag is 1 to 1.5 kilograms.
School satchels are expensive because they are manufactured to a high standard. During the school years, the satchel must be able to withstand a lot and defy certain weather conditions. Therefore, the material must be waterproof.
Usually crumbs, pencil residues or empty packaging accumulate inside the satchel. Therefore, you should first empty your child’s satchel and remove the rough dirt. For stubborn stains, on the other hand, you can use washing-up liquid or an all-purpose cleaner.
There are many things that need to be stored in your child’s school bag. Among other things, it will have to accommodate books, pencil cases, lunch boxes and notebooks. Therefore, it is important that the school bag offers enough storage space.
More On The Topic
Satchels And Accessories
- The 8 best satchels for girls – guidebook
- The 8 best satchels for boys – guidebook
- The 6 best satchels from Step by Step – Guidebook
- The 8 best satchels from Herlitz – Guidebook
- The 7 best satchels from Ergobag – Guidebook
- The 12 best gym bags for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best school backpacks from Satch – Guidebook
- The 10 best pencil cases for children – Guidebook
- The 7 best Coocazoo school backpacks – guidebook
- The 8 best Affenzahn backpacks for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best lunchboxes for kindergarten and school – guidebook
Books for kids
- The 11 best books for babies – How to
- The 9 best children’s stories – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 1 year – How to guide
- The 15 best children’s books from 2 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 3 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 4 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 5 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 6 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 7 years – guidebook
- The 9 best hidden object books for children – guidebook
- The 10 best Christmas books for children – guidebook
- The 13 best coloring books for children – guidebook
- The 20 best classic children’s books – guidebook