Your child will soon start school and you are still looking for the perfect school backpack ? When choosing one, there are many different factors to consider: Size, design, weight, visibility and price play an important role. After all, your child should be satisfied with the >motif of the backpack. At the same time, the backpack must also cover health aspects, so that your child does not complain of back pain after a few days.
To help you find the right Satch school backpack for your child, we have created a checklist to help you decide . Our product recommendations also create initial incentives to buy. Maybe you and your child will find the perfect backpack here. Have fun shopping!
- When buying a school backpack from Satch, make sure that the school backpack is not too heavy. As a rule of thumb, a filled school backpack should not weigh more than 12 – 15% of the body weight.
- High-quality carrying straps must also be present, since your child has to carry an average of 6 kilos a day. This makes it all the more important to choose a high-quality school backpack.
- In any case, the carrying straps should be adjustable in height and length.
- A lap belt is also important, as it keeps the weight close to the body
- Back padding also ensures that the backpack fits comfortably and wicks moisture away from the body.
- School backpacks should be equipped with reflective strips to increase visibility in the dark. The increased visibility provides additional safety when your child goes to school in the dark, for example, early in the morning or in winter. The reflectors reflect car headlights, among other things, and drivers can see your child better.
- A sturdy bottom tray is also important, so that your child’s backpack does not fall over every time you touch it or dirt gets stuck on the bottom edge.
- Water-repellent material is recommended for this reason, as your child’s books will not get soaked if it does rain
- However, as a rule, no school bag is completely waterproof, which is why the purchase of a rain cover for the backpack is recommended.
- Pay attention to whether the school backpack is also sold as a set.
- Satch also offers complete sets that include a pencil case and a sports bag in addition to the school backpack. Your child is sure to be happy when their favorite design is perfectly in tune with the other school supplies!
- You should buy a high-quality school backpack for your child and choose a branded product, so that you do not have to immediately buy a new school backpack next year. In addition to Satch , the Step by Step or Herlitz brands are also recommended, among others.
- A backpack with high-quality straps is usually a lot more expensive, but the health of your child should be more important to you in this case, so that he does not get back pain too quickly.
- Good and high-quality backpacks can often cost up to more than 200 euros.
Table of contents
Recommended School Backpacks From Satch
We have compiled the best and most interesting school backpacks from Satch. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find many memory games for the start of school here.
The Best Sellers Of School Backpacks From Satch
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular school backpacks from Satch for you.
Tip: Many puzzles for children can be found here.
Current Offers On School Backpacks From Satch
Find the best current offers on school backpacks from Satch in this list.
FAQ School Backpacks From Satch
A school backpack is worn by school children on their backs. It holds folders, school materials and lunch, so that the children always have all the important documents for the lessons with them
There are different recommendations on this. Many make the answer dependent on the child’s body weight. A rough rule of thumb is that the weight of the school backpack should only be about 12 – 15% of the child’s body weight.
A suitable school backpack should not be too heavy. An ergonomic shape makes it easy to carry. Reflectors are also important to ensure increased visibility and safety in traffic for your child.
The cost of a school backpack depends on the manufacturer and model. Often school backpacks are offered in a set with pencil case and sports bag. A school backpack costs on average 40 – 150€.
This depends on how many books and notebooks your child has to store in the school backpack every day. However, the volume should be between 25- 35 liters. When buying a school backpack, it is also important that it has several separate compartments so that everything is neatly sorted and more space can be created in the backpack
Well-known and popular brands include Dakine, Satch, 4You or but also Eastpak
Once again, the size depends on how many folders, books and notebooks your child has to carry every day. With relatively little load, a smaller backpack can also be useful. If, on the other hand, your child is already older and has to carry far more materials, it is advisable to purchase a larger backpack.
At Satch you can choose your favorite from many different models. There are school backpacks in the sizes 30 x 22 x 45, 30 x 20 x 45 or even 27 x 15 x 45. Here you will surely find the right size for your child!
Here, too, there are different products. You can choose between 24, 30 and 35 liters. When choosing, you should pay attention to how many books and notebooks your child has to take to school every day. Depending on the amount, it may also need more storage space
Satch school backpacks focus on children from the 5th grade, as they already need larger school backpacks to store their school supplies
The collection of Satch school backpacks is regularly expanded. Limited or special editions can often be purchased on the website or in stores
Toys for children
- The 10 best globes for kids – guidebook
- The 17 best children’s swings – guidebook
- The 8 best children’s binoculars – guidebook
- The 8 best juggling balls for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best bouncing mattresses for children – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys from Peitz – Guidebook
- The 10 best wooden horses for children – Advisor
- The 15 best toys from Haba – Guidebook
- The 10 best known baby toys from Fisher-Price – Guidebook
- The 20 best fire department toys for children – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 2 years – Advisor
- The 15 best children’s books from 4 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 6 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 7 years – guidebook
- The 40 best children’s books – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s stories – guidebook
- The 19 best radio plays for children – guidebook