Nowadays, the design of school cones is becoming more and more fancy. Since it is sometimes not so easy to make a choice. Children are usually happy about self-made as well as industrially produced school cones. The contents are probably far more important to your child anyway. Nevertheless, you should pay attention to certain things when buying the school cone, so that you can make your child happy for sure.
The checklist provides you with a good overview, so that you will have a concrete idea for your child’s school cone in mind with the help of our product recommendations.
- Ready-made school cones: In the past, it was common to design a school cone yourself. Today, industrially manufactured bags are much more in vogue, as the creative effort is relatively low.
- When choosing, it is important to keep the child’s hobbies or preferences in mind. Does your child like to play with cars, does he like bright colors or playful designs? Also, the size of the school bag should be considered, otherwise your child will have to carry too heavy loads.
- School cones to make yourself: If you want to create an individual school cone for your child, you first need a blank of the school cone. You can easily order this on the Internet, look below in our list with current offers. There are no limits to your imagination when making the cone yourself: Stickers, ribbons, stickers, motifs and different colors can be used to decorate the school cone appropriately. Instructions from the Internet can also help you with the design and give you more ideas. Note, however, that store-bought school cones are often sturdier and are often less likely to tear or break.
- Tip : If your child has younger siblings , they will certainly be happy about a small school cone. So there is no envy and no one goes empty-handed!
- School cones are usually made of sturdy cardboard. On the Internet, however, you can also find numerous school cones made of fabric or felt. However, these are often more expensive.
- School cones are available with different motifs such as series characters or other different themes
- The shape of the school cone is usually round or hexagonal.
- The content of the school cone should not be heavier than 2kg and should be individually adapted to your child.
- It is nice if the small attentions and gifts have something to do with school. Sweets also belong in every bag. So that they still have something in common with the theme of school, you can put, for example, letter cookies or cereal bars in the bag.
- Writing utensils are also popular gifts, as they prepare your child for everyday school life.
- Your child is also starting on the path to independence , which is why alarm clocks, umbrellas and lanyards are also popular gifts.
- However, you should not overdo it with gifts, otherwise the actual occasion will quickly recede into the background.
- It depends on whether you want to buy your child a homemade school cone or one that is already filled. The price of the latter is of course much more affordable and a blank can be purchased from about 5 euros.
- The price is determined by the material , design and size. So a self-made bag can cost well and gladly once up to 100 euros.
Table of contents
Recommendable School Bags
We have compiled the best and most interesting school bags . You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Here you can find fairy tale books for children.
The Best Sellers Of School Bags
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular school cones for you.
Current Offers On School Cones
You can find the best current offers on school cones in this list.
Tip: Are you still looking for a gift? Click here for personalized children’s books.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
FAQ About School Cones
A classic school cone is cone-shaped and is usually made of cardboard. It is filled with various sweets or gifts for the start of school and can be designed differently. Children are usually happy about animal motifs or certain shapes and colors.
The school cone must not be without utensils for school. For example, a pencil case, pencils, small blocks, erasers or pendants for the school bag can be used. In addition, the children are happy about a few sweets or even fruit. Those who wish can also add small gifts.
As a rule, it is customary for children to receive their school cone at school. When they are back home, which is usually at noon or in the afternoon, the school cone is unwrapped.
The standard size of a school cone is 75-80cm. In the trade, however, are also quite smaller copies available. In any case, it should be ensured that the school cone is adapted to the size of the child, so that it is neither too big nor too small
On the Internet you can find many step by step instructions that can help you make the school cone. It is important that you get all possible utensils beforehand. This includes, among other things, a blank of the school bag, decorations, various motifs and crepe paper or a bow to close the school bag
There are far-reaching changes ahead for the child when he or she starts school. They have to find their way around in a completely different environment and make new friends. The school cone should symbolize the transition to a different status and give the children their first useful items for the coming school day
You can attach the school bag with masking tape to the inside edge of the bag and also fix it with adhesive tape. Alternatively, you can tie a decorative bow around it. However, make sure that you do not overfill the bag so that you can still close it properly
Ultimately, this is up to each parent. If you want to make the school cone yourself as much as possible, take a look at our product recommendations. There we have linked some blanks. But a purchased school cone can also be useful, for example, if your child wants a particularly unusual design. In addition, the content has priority for the children in most cases anyway
It should not exceed a weight of 2kg, otherwise it is simply too heavy. Again, the size and stature of the child must be considered so that the child is not overloaded.
Often relatives, grandparents or friends give the school cone as a gift. Sometimes children even get a second cone from their godmothers/uncles. However, care should be taken that your child is not overwhelmed with gifts, after all, it should only be a small attention.
More On The Topic
Books for children (guidebook)
- The 15 best children’s books from 2 years
- The 15 best children’s books from 4 years
- The 15 best children’s books from 5 years
- The 15 best children’s books from 6 years
- The 15 best children’s books from 7 years
- The 40 best children’s books
Books for children (types)
- The 9 best children’s stories
- The 19 best radio plays for children
- The 10 best encyclopedias for children
- The 10 best storybooks for children