Schoolbags are a must for all first graders. They are needed to transport books, pencil cases, lunch boxes and the like. In addition to the right design , an ergonomic fit is also crucial for your child’s well-being.
You can find all the important information about school bags for first graders in our checklist. We have summarized a wide selection of different school bags for you in our product recommendations.
- When buying a school bag for first graders, make sure that the school bag is not too heavy.
- As a rule of thumb, a school bag should not weigh more than 12-15% of your body weight.
- In addition to the weight of the backpack, it must also be considered that books, cases, and other materials for school increase the weight. It is advisable to put the heavy things in the back of the school bag – directly against the back – as they are easier to carry that way.
- In addition, the schoolbag should be ergonomically shaped to fit the child’s back.
- School bags should be equipped with reflective strips to increase visibility in the dark.
- The increased visibility provides additional safety when your child goes to school early in the morning or in the winter.
- Reflectors should be located at the back as well as the front of the backpack to ensure maximum safety from both directions.
- The reflectors also reflect car headlights, for example, and drivers can see your child better.
- Pay attention to whether the school bag is also sold as a set.
- Many manufacturers offer complete sets that include a pencil case and a sports bag in addition to the school bag.
- School bags for first graders are offered in many different designs . Choose a design that matches the child’s interests.
Table of contents
Recommended School Bags
We have compiled the best and most interesting school bags. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
School Bags For 1st Grade
School Bags For Girls
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Boys School Bags
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: You can find many great jerseys from FC St. Pauli in our guide to St. Pauli jerseys.
The Best Sellers Of School Bags
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular satchels for you.
Tip: You can find practical safety glasses in our guide to safety glasses.
Current Offers On School Bags
You can find the best current offers on school bags in this list.
FAQ School Bags For First Graders
School bags for first graders should not be too heavy and ergonomically adapted to the child’s back. We have summarized a great selection of different brands in our product recommendations.
A school bag should be bought before the child starts school, so that your child can carry all the necessary materials in a backpack on the first day of school.
A school bag should not weigh more than 12 – 15 % of the child’s body weight. As a general rule, the lighter the satchel, the better. Heavy books or other materials should be as close to the back as possible, as they are easier to carry there.
Which school bags are the best depends individually on the taste of the child and the budget. We have compiled a wide selection of different school bags in our product recommendations.
The basic equipment includes a pencil case, stapler and books. Depending on the age and subject, a set square, compasses or other materials may also be needed. In addition, there is usually a lunch box and a water bottle in the school bag.
If the school bag is too heavy, the only thing that helps is to remove material from the backpack. Often books can be stored in the school that they do not have to be carried daily by the child.
A school bag should be cleaned from the inside with a damp cloth. From the outside, a brush is usually sufficient to remove dirt.
A school satchel should fit snugly against the back and conform to the shape of the back to ensure an ergonomic fit.
More On The Topic
- The 8 best school satchels for girls – guidebook
- The 8 best satchels for boys – guidebook
- The 6 best satchels from Step by Step – guidebook
- The 8 best satchels from Scout – Guidebook
- The 8 best satchels from Herlitz – Guidebook
- The 7 best school backpacks from Ergobag – Guidebook
- The 10 best school backpacks for girls – guidebook
- The 10 best school backpacks for boys – guidebook
- The 14 best school backpacks for 5th grade – guidebook
- The 7 best school backpacks from Satch – Guidebook
- The 7 best Coocazoo school backpacks – guidebook
- The 40 best children’s books – guidebook
- The 12 best “Why Why Why” children’s books – guidebook
- The 15 best personalized children’s books – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 7 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 6 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 5 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 4 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 3 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 2 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 1 year – guidebook
Musical instruments for children
- The best musical instruments for children – guidebook
- The 10 best percussion instruments for children – guidebook
- The 8 best drums for children – guidebook
- The 7 best electric guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/4 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 3/4 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/2 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best ORFF instruments for children – guidebook
- The 6 best accordions for children – guidebook
- The 6 best toy keyboards – guidebook