School bags for girls are essential for your daughter from the first day of school. The selection of designs is huge, so there is also the right pattern for your daughter.
What you have to look for when buying a school bag for girls – in addition to design and fit – you will learn in our checklist. A great selection of different school bags we have summarized in our product recommendations for you.
Table of contents
The Bestsellers Of School Bags For Girls
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular school bags for girls for you.
Checklist For School Bags For Girls
- School bags for girls should be easy to carry.
- Before buying should make sure that the weight of a filled satchel is not more than 10 – 12% of the weight of the child.
- The weight of additional materials such as lunch box, pencil case, books and co. should not be underestimated and should be considered when buying.
- An ergonomic fit ensures the health of the back even under higher loads.
- Reflectors are recommended on both sides of the backpack to be easily visible in the dark season.
- Reflective strips provide additional safety by reflecting the light from car headlights, ensuring good visibility even early in the morning.
- Some suppliers integrate flashing lights on the satchels for even higher visibility.
- In addition to the school bag, gym bags and pencil cases are often offered and sold as a set. So there is a uniform design and your child is perfectly equipped for school.
- Satchels for girls are available in many different designs. In addition to plain plain satchels are also offered satchels with princesses, unicorns or other motifs.
Recommended School Bags For Girls
We have compiled the best and most interesting school bags for girls. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Many great child seats up to 36 kg you can find in our guide to child seats.
Current Offers Of School Bags For Girls
Find the best current offers on school bags for girls in this list.
Tip: Great Elsa costumes for carnival can be found in our guide to Elsa costumes.
FAQ About School Bags For Girls
A school bag should be bought at the latest when you start school. From the first day of school, pencil case, books, etc. are needed – which are transported by satchel.
School materials such as books, notebooks, folders and, depending on age and school subject, materials such as compasses, set square, etc. belong in the school bag. In addition, a lunch box and a water bottle belong in the school backpack.
School backpacks should have an ergonomic fit for your child’s back. In addition, they should not be too heavy and the external appearance should correspond to the child’s ideas.
The weight of satchels depends on the contents. The satchel itself weighs between 800 and 1500 grams. With contents, the total weight should not exceed 10% of the child’s weight.
The easiest way is to put on different satchels and then decide which one has the best fit. Alternatively, reviews and ratings can be used as a guide.
School bags can be cleaned from the inside by damp cloth. The outside of the backpack can be brushed off if dirt has accumulated there.
More On The Topic
- The 8 best school bags for girls – guidebook
- The 8 best school bags for boys – guidebook
- The 6 best satchels from Step by Step – Guidebook
- The 8 best satchels from Scout – Guidebook
- The 8 best satchels from Herlitz – Guidebook
- The 7 best school backpacks from Ergobag – Guidebook
- The 10 best school backpacks for girls – guidebook
- The 10 best school backpacks for boys – guidebook
- The 14 best school backpacks for 5th grade – guidebook
- The 7 best school backpacks from Satch – Guidebook
- The 7 best Coocazoo school backpacks – guidebook
- The 40 best children’s books – guidebook
- The 12 best “Why Why Why” children’s books – guidebook
- The 15 best personalized children’s books – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 7 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 6 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 5 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 4 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 3 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 2 years – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s books from 1 year – guidebook
Musical instruments for children
- The best musical instruments for children – guidebook
- The 10 best percussion instruments for children – guidebook
- The 8 best drums for children – guidebook
- The 7 best electric guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/4 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 3/4 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/2 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best ORFF instruments for children – guidebook
- The 6 best accordions for children – guidebook
- The 6 best toy keyboards – guidebook