The first day of school is coming up and you and your child are still looking for the right satchel? How about a model of the brand Step by Step.
We have compiled various models in our product recommendations for you. Our checklist accompanies you in the buying process and tells you what is important when buying a satchel from Step by Step. So you will find the right school bag for your child and nothing will stand in the way of a successful start to school.
- Weight: As a rule of thumb, school satchels for elementary school students should not weigh more than 12 to 15% of their own body weight when packed. Step by Step satchels have a tare weight between 900 g and 1250 g:
- Model CLOUD and model LIGHT 2 for petite children (900 g).
- GIANT model for tall children (990 g).
- Model 2IN1 PLUS, a satchel that can be converted into a backpack (1180 g).
- SPACE model (1250 g).
- Size-adjustable strap system for growing with the child throughout the primary school years. Note the EASY GROW SYSTEM.
- Back-friendly, anatomically pre-shaped padding on shoulder straps and back panel.
- A padded carry handle ensures comfortable carrying
- Easy opening and closing of the school bag. Note the FIDLOCK magnetic closure here.
- Structured storage space with separate, partially lockable interior compartments for books, notebooks, pencil case and other utensils.
- Separate outside pockets for things that might soil the contents of the satchel, such as drinks or shoes.
- High-quality reflector elements improve visibility in road traffic.
- Changeable designs: stickers and applications are interchangeable for the eight basic designs as desired. Look out for MAGIC MAGS.
- The AGR seal is awarded for ergonomically optimally designed products.
- The BAG seal confirms products that are particularly beneficial to children’s development.
- The Bluesign seal certifies resource and environmentally friendly production as well as the safety of the product for the consumer.
- The FWF seal certifies safe working conditions and a living wage in textile production (third world countries).
- Buying a school bag in a set with a pencil case, gym bag and various writing utensils is less cost-intensive than buying them individually.
- Pay attention to favorable previous year models.
Table of contents
Recommended School Bags From Step By Step
Tip: You can find many great toys for school children in our guide to toys for 6-year-olds
The Best Sellers Of Step By Step School Bags
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular satchels from Step by Step for you.
Tip: You can find many great children’s shoes in our guide to children’s shoes from Richter
Current Offers Of School Bags From Step By Step
Here you can find a collection of the current offers on school bags from Step by Step.
FAQ Satchels From Step By Step
The headquarters of the company Hama GmbH und Co KG, which produces the Step by Step brand, is located in Monheim. The production of the various models and accessories is located in China.
more school bags
- The best school bags for first graders
- The 8 best satchels for girls
- The 8 best satchels for boys
- The 8 best satchels from Scout
- The 8 best satchels from Herlitz
- The 7 best school bags from Ergobag
- The 8 best lunch boxes for kindergarten and school
- The 10 best pencil cases for children
- The 12 best gym bags for kids
- The 10 best sneakers for children
- The 17 best school bags for kids