High-quality footwear is not only important in adulthood. Especially growing children’s feet need sensible shoes. Bisgaard children’s shoes are made of natural and breathable materials, such as tanned leather or natural rubber. Here you can find the best and most popular models. The best part is that the shoes also look good!
Our checklist gives you an overview of the range and the company and further down the page you will find specific shoe recommendations. Have fun shopping!
- Bisgaard offers a selection of high-quality children’s shoes. Many of the models already start at size 18 and are thus already available for the very youngest: Models in the “First Step” series are already available in small sizes.
- Each model is usually available in several color variations.
- Brisgaard manufactures shoes for boys and girls.
- In addition to children’s shoes, the range also includes women’s shoes.
- Quality, sustainability as well as aesthetics play a central role in shoe production for the Danish label.
- Production takes place at the highest level, preferably in selected factories in Portugal, as the country is known for its long tradition in the craftsmanship of shoe manufacturing.
- The shoes are handmade according to traditional craft principles.
- Brisgaard attaches great importance to natural materials and sustainable production.
- Only natural and breathable materials are processed. These include vegetable-tanned leather, 100% pure wool, natural rubber or 100% pure cotton.
- Brisgaard’s vegetable-tanned leather is 100% biodegradable, sustainable and chrome-free.
- All Brisgaard models are manufactured within EU guidelines and contain no chemicals, chrome or metals.
- Brisgaard offers children’s shoes for every wearing occasion, every season and every weather.
- Airy sandals, cool sneakers, cute ballerinas, comfortable leisure shoes, warm winter boots, cozy slippers or bad-weather rubber boots – there really is every shoe model in an attractive range of sizes.
- At Brisgaard, aesthetics also play an important role in children’s shoes. The shoes therefore already have an extremely high-quality appearance and often look like mini-models of adult shoes.
- With the Spire line, Brisgaard presents an entire collection of shoes with a natural look, made of 100% vegetable-tanned leather inside and out.
- Shoes from Brisgaard can be closed with zippers, laces or Velcro . A simple Velcro closure is recommended for models for younger children to make it easier for them to put on and take off the shoes independently.
- Many of the models also have a soft, flexible and often non-slip sole.
Table of contents
Recommended Children’s Shoes From Bisgaard
We have compiled the best and most interesting children’s shoes from Bisgaard. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
The Best Sellers Of Children’s Shoes From Bisgaard
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular children’s shoes from Bisgaard for you.
Tip: Here you can find the best and most popular Tonies figures.
Current Offers On Children’s Shoes From Bisgaard
You can find the best current offers on children’s shoes from Bisgaard in this list.
FAQ Kids Shoes From Bisgaard
Customer reviews show that Bisgaard children’s shoes tend to run small. It may therefore make sense to choose rather the larger shoe size.
To determine the appropriate shoe size, you should measure your child’s foot, for example, with a tape measure. Online you can find some shoe size calculators where you can enter the measured length of foot to get the right shoe size. Do not forget that when buying children’s shoes should still be about 1 – 1.5 cm growth allowance in the shoe.
Sports shoes for kids
- The top 9 martial arts shoes
- The 8 best basketball shoes for kids
- The 8 best tennis shoes for kids
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids
- The 10 best bowling balls and bowling shoes