Surely your child also wanted to go to the garden and did not feel like putting on extra sturdy shoes for the short walk . Crocs for children can help. They are quickly put on and can even be worn in winter thanks to an inner lining. In addition, they also look very nice and individual with numerous pins!
What you should consider when buying Crocs for children, we have compiled a suitable checklist for you. With the help of our product recommendations, you can already look at specific examples.
- Especially for kids, Crocs carries a wide selection of models.
- In addition to the iconic clogs, you can also choose from toe separators, sandals, slippers, sneakers, loafers, boots, and ankle boots for kids.
- The children’s models, especially the Crocs, are mostly beautifully colorful and in cheerful colors and designs. You can also find models with well-known and popular children motifs such as Batman, Super Mario, Paw Patrol, or the Minions.
- Crocs offers children shoes for every season and every weather. From rain boots to the lined winter boot or the warming house slipper to the light sandal.
- The popular Crocs are comfortable and easy to wear.
- They offer an ergonomic shape and are designed for different foot shapes , depending on the model. So always look at the manufacturer’s product specs to make sure the shoes fit really well.
- An adjustable heel strap provides support in the shoe.
- Crocs are light and soft and therefore fit the feet very well.
- The Croslite material used by Crocs, a special resin mixture, has comfortable, odor-resistant, ergonomic, lightweight as well as antimicrobial properties.
- Children can also put on and take offCrocs independently very easily.
- If the shoes get dirty, they can be easily cleaned with a little soap and water.
- Classic Crocs have two distinctive features – the heel strap and the air holes.
- The air holes offer a great way to further decorate and customize the Crocs shoe. For this purpose, Crocs offers special Jibbitz shoe jewelry.
- These are small or larger pins that are simply inserted into the air holes of the shoe. The shoe accessories are available in countless designs, from letters to animals and food to figures and sports motifs.
- Children can thus decorate their Crocs over and over again and have fun attaching the little pins as they please.
- It is repeatedly pointed out that Croslite is not entirely uncontroversial, as it can contain questionable substances.
- In addition, orthopedists are advised not to wear Crocs excessively. It is a shoe with a loose fit, without a proper footbed and firm upper. As a result, they say, the foot is not sufficiently stabilized.
- However, for use in the garden or for short distances, the shoes are super practical.
Table of contents
Recommended Crocs For Kids
We have collected the best and most interesting Crocs for kids.
Tip: Here you can find the best sports shoes for kids
The Best Sellers Of Crocs For Kids
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Crocs for kids for you.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular Adidas shoes for kids.
Current Offers On Crocs For Kids
Find the best current deals on Crocs for kids in this list.
FAQ About Crocs For Kids
Crocs are shoes, which can be purchased for children and adults. They are characterized by their lightness and can be quickly put on or taken off. They come in many different colors and designs. The Crocs brand also offers the right shoe for every season, so rain boots or lined boots are also available.
The shoe should fit comfortably and should not be too tight, so the toes should not touch the toe. It is also important that your child does not slip out of the shoe. In addition, your child should not use Crocs as a normal everyday shoe, because they do not have a proper footbed and the foot can therefore possibly deform. For a short walk, however, the Crocs are ideal.
Crocs sometimes run a little smaller. Therefore, you should order two sizes for your child. Then he can try on the Crocs and determine which fit better.
There is no clear answer to this question, because it sometimes depends on the season. In winter, Crocs with fluffy lining are suitable, while in summer, light and colorful Crocs are useful.
In the past, it was often suspected that Crocs contain toxic substances. However, the TÜV Rheinland has examined the shoes more closely and found that these have no questionable ingredients or are even carcinogenic. Crocs itself writes that numerous product tests take place again and again, so that the safety standards are always maintained. Legal limits are therefore not exceeded, which is why you can wear Crocs without hesitation.
Crocs can be purchased for 30 euros or more, depending on the model. Before buying, make sure that they are really original Crocs. Meanwhile, there are many imitators of the shoe, which at first glance seem very cheap. However, the quality is usually not comparable with the original.
The Crocs you can easily clean with a damp cloth or sponge to remove coarse dirt. Crocs, however, are not suitable for the washing machine and should therefore only be washed by hand. If your Crocs have an inner lining, you can easily remove it and wash it in the washing machine at about 30 degrees.
All Crocs are made of the material Croslite, which is a certain mixture of synthetic resins. The Crocs brand promises that these are therefore very odor-resistant and through their shock-absorbing sole, for example, not too heavy on the feet. Since the shoes are also very light (about 280 g), your child practically has the feeling of wearing no shoes at all. However, the Crocs brand does not want to reveal exactly which plastics are used in the shoe.
Crocs are relatively durable and can therefore be worn for up to 5 years or even longer without any problems. Of course, this depends on how intensively and regularly your child wears them and for what kind of work your child wants to use them.
Crocs have a heel strap and air holes. This can also be adjusted so that it eventually fits properly. Crocs can also be easily embellished with different pins. Thus, each shoe looks individual, because your child can choose, for example, between animal motifs, letters or small figures. The Crocs themselves are available in many different colors and designs, so there is a shoe for every taste. Some shoes look especially classy when they are decorated with glitter or small stones.
More On The Topic
Children & baby shoes
- The 35 best children’s shoes recommended by orthopedists – guidebook
- The 10 best Superfit children’s shoes – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s shoes by Richter – guidebook
- The 12 best children’s shoes by Geox – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s shoes from Ecco – Guidebook
- The 10 best children’s shoes from Bisgaard – Guidebook
- The top 9 martial arts shoes – advice
- The best Nike shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 11 most beautiful Nike baby shoes – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful baby shoes for girls – guidebook
- The 14 most beautiful leather crawling shoes – Guidebook
- The 10 best roller skates for children – Guidebook
- The 8 best barefoot shoes for children – guidebook
- The 15 best winter shoes for children – Guidebook
- The 6 best children’s boots for outdoors – guidebook
- The 9 best Aigle rubber boots for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best rubber boots for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best sandals for boys – guidebook
- The 15 best sandals for girls – guidebook
- The 10 best sandals for children – guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for boys – guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for girls – guidebook
- The 10 cutest baby clothes for 7 year olds – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 6 year olds – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 4-year-olds – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 3-year-olds – guidebook
- The 12 cutest rompers by Steiff – guidebook
- The 12 cutest rompers for babies – guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for children – guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for boys – guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for girls – guidebook
- The 10 best sun hats for kids – advice
- The 10 most beautiful communion dresses – Guidebook
- The 15 best girls dresses – guidebook
- The 6 best children’s boots for outdoors – guidebook
- The 11 best down jackets for kids – guidebook