Winter is coming and you are still looking for the right winter shoes for your child? In fact, it can sometimes not be so easy to find shoes that warm your child, are equally comfortable and also meet the wishes of your child. The purchase of winter shoes can quickly become a real ordeal.
So that it does not come so far, we have created a suitable checklist for you, which takes into account all the important information that is important when buying winter shoes for children. Afterward, take a look at our product recommendations with your child. There you will find many different models of winter shoes for children.
- Winter shoes for children are often provided with an inner lining. This may cause them to fill out a little tighter.
- First measure your child’s foot . You can use a template or special measuring devices.
- After you have determined the size, look for the appropriate winter shoes. Many manufacturers specify the inner length of the soles.
- Make sure that the shoes still have a growth space of at least 12 mm. Children’s feet grow very quickly.
- Also keep in mind that children still wear socks in their shoes in winter. Sometimes it is better to take a shoe size larger.
- There are manufacturers who offer shoes in different widths. If your child has rather narrow or wide feet, you can pay attention to the width specifications.
- When it comes to material, a distinction is made between the exterior and interior.
- In winter shoes, the sole should be made of sturdy rubber, which has a deep profile. This means that children are less likely to slip off even when the ground is wet or slippery.
- For outdoor use, manufacturers use either genuine leather, synthetic leather, or plastic.
- Genuine leather has the advantage of conforming to the foot and being more flexible. However, it is very high-maintenance for winter shoes.
- Shoes made of artificial leather are cheaper to buy, but less adaptable.
- Winter shoes for children made of plastic often contain a membrane that prevents moisture from reaching the foot.
- When it comes to lining, people resort to fabric, faux fur, or even animal fur. Animal fur has a very good regulation for heat and cold. With artificial fur, children often sweat faster. Fabric, such as flannel, can also have warming properties.
- What features the winter shoes for children should have depends on what kind of winter you have.
- Waterproof shoes ensure that the feet stay dry even in snow and water.
- Shoes with Velcro or lacing can be adjusted to the foot even better than variants with zippers.
Table of contents
Recommended Winter Shoes For Children
Here you can find the top 15 most popular winter shoes for kids.
Tip: Here you can read about the best gloves for children .
The Best Sellers Of Winter Shoes For Kids
We have compiled the most popular winter shoes for kids for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the best winter jackets for children
Current Offers For Winter Shoes For Kids
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the winter shoes for kids section.
FAQ For Winter Shoes For Kids
Winter shoes for children must be robust and waterproof so that your child’s feet do not get wet. Most often you will find them in the form of boots, which reach above the ankle
There are several good brands of winter shoes for children. It is important that the respective model keeps warm and protects as far as possible from water and moisture. Thus, even in the snow can be frolicked. Popular and well-known brands include Geox, Richter or Ecco.
What size should have a winter shoe for children, depends primarily on the size specifications of the manufacturer. Some brands are known to run larger or smaller. But even with a normal fit, it can make sense to choose a larger size. This way, even extra thick winter socks will fit inside the shoe. If you are unsure, you can first measure your child’s feet to determine the right size.
Winter shoes for children should be lined, so that your child does not freeze and possibly catch a cold. The lining can be made of flannel or animal fur. Faux fur is generally less recommended, as your child will sweat relatively quickly. Often it is slippery or slippery in winter, which is why the shoe should have a stable and non-slip sole in any case. The shoes themselves are usually made of plastic, genuine leather or imitation leather. Note before buying that shoes made of leather generally require a lot of care. Shoes made of plastic, on the other hand, are relatively easy to care for.
Good winter shoes for children can cost up to 80 euros. Here, a more expensive investment is worthwhile so that the shoes are really waterproof and your child is sufficiently warmed.
Winter shoes should have a Velcro closure, zipper or laces. These allow the optimal adjustment to the foot of your child. Laces are suitable for older children who can already tie their own shoes. Younger children, on the other hand, can better handle Velcro or zippers.
Winter shoes come in many different colors and patterns. Of course, you can also choose a plain model. In any case, involve your child and let him decide in the choice of winter shoes.
More On The Topic
- The 35 best children’s shoes recommended by orthopedists – guidebook
- The 10 best Superfit children’s shoes – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s shoes from Richter – guidebook
- The 12 best children’s shoes from Geox – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s shoes from Ecco – Guidebook
- The 10 best children’s shoes from Bisgaard – Guidebook
- The 8 best barefoot shoes for children – Guidebook
- The 10 best sneakers for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best sandals for boys – guidebook
- The 15 best sandals for girls – guidebook
- The 10 best sandals for children – guidebook
- The 9 best Aigle rubber boots for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best rubber boots for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best Crocs for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best Giesswein slippers for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best slippers for children – guidebook
- The 6 best walker shoes for toddlers – guidebook
- The 14 most beautiful leather crawling shoes – Guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for children – Guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for boys – guidebook
- The 15 best winter jackets for girls – guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful sun hats for babies – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 7 year olds – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 6-year-olds – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 5-year-olds – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 4-year-olds – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 3-year-olds – guidebook
- The 10 cutest children’s clothes for 2-year-olds – guidebook
- The 8 best mud pants for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best snow pants for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best girls clothes – guidebook