You want to try anal sex and anal penetration excites you? Then an anal plug is just the thing for you. We have put together a great selection of anal plugs in our product recommendations for you. So that you also know everything about the topic, we have created a checklist for you. This contains not only important information but also valuable tips and tricks.
- Anal plugs come in different sizes. In the beginning, it is recommended to start with a small size (7 cm is best). Later, larger sizes such as 9.5 cm can also be used.
- As for the material, there is a wide choice : silicone, stainless steel, glass and wood.
- Materials like jelly or toys with phthalates should be avoided.
- Cleaning: You should always use a toy cleaner. This will remove all bacteria and germs from the toy so you can safely reuse it.
- Silicone anal plugs are available in all kinds of colors. Here you can choose freely according to your wishes.
- Some plugs have a diamond in the back (costume jewelry). This also makes for a beautiful sight. But there are also plugs that look like a tail.
- Other anal plugs also have a vibration function.
- Anal plugs can also be inflated after insertion. This also allows the size to be adjusted.
- Before the plug is inserted, it is important to lubricate the plug and anus with lubricant. After that, the plug can be inserted safely.
- Due to the conical shape, the insertion is quite simple. It does not have to be moved if that is not desired but can remain in the anus temporarily: The end of the plug is wide enough so that the plug cannot slip into the bowel.
- A plug should not be worn for more than 30 minutes in the beginning. You should also make sure that there is always enough lubricant.
- As a beginner, it is better if you insert the plug yourself. This way you can determine the speed yourself. You can either lie on your back or squat down.
Table of contents
Recommended Anal Plugs
We have collected the best and most interesting anal plugs. You can find our recommendations of anal plugs here.
Tip: You can find the best anal showers in our guide to the 7 best anal showers.
The Best Sellers Of Anal Plugs
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular anal plugs for you.
Tip: Bondage sets for exciting games in bed can be found in our matching guide.
Current Offers Of Anal Plugs
You can find the best current offers on anal plugs in this list.
FAQ For Analplugs
Anal plugs are only inserted into the anus and then not moved until they are removed, but they still provide stimulation and a more intense feeling during masturbation and/or sex. Anal plugs are suitable for both men and women. They can also be used to prepare for anal intercourse or provide an introduction to first anal experiences. They come in different sizes and lengths, so even beginners will get their money’s worth.
There are different variants of anal plugs. Thus, different materials are used (e.g. silicone, metal). Lubricant should be used when inserting the plug.
At the beginning, an anal plug should not be worn for longer than 30 minutes. It is also important to keep lubricating with lube to avoid pain.
An anal plug is a popular sex toy. It is used to prepare for anal sex or for general penetration. Anal plugs are also often called anal plugs.
One should also be sure to use lubricant when using an anal plug. Before insertion, both the plug and the anus should be lubricated with lube. After that, the plug can be inserted easily. The end of the plug is wide enough so that it cannot slip into the bowel.
The feeling is different for everyone. Generally, the majority reported a feeling of being filled.
Anal plugs come in different sizes. For beginners, small plugs of about 7 cm are suitable. For advanced users, there are plugs with 9 cm. Upwards, there are other sizes such as 12 cm. The size is freely selectable.
- The 10 best sex toys for couples – guidebook
- The best sex toys for men – guidebook
- The best sex toys for women – guidebook
- The 9 best love balls for women – how to guide
- The 8 best vibro eggs – guidebook
- The 6 best vagina pumps – guidebook
- The 8 best pocket masturbators – guidebook
- The 7 best strap-ons for couples – guidebook
- The 6 best labia spreaders – guidebook
- The 15 best sex dolls – advice
- The 10 best toy cleaners for sex toys – guidebook