Table of contents
You want to let yourself go or you are looking for a change in your love life? Then go ahead and buy a vibrator! We will help you with all the important information and advise you with our checklist. Since the selection is still huge, take a look at our product recommendations and find your vibrator.
- Even and especially as mom and/ or dad, one (and woman) has the need for eroticism apart from the parental everyday life.
- Vibrators can be pleasurable support and supplement. These are available in all imaginable variations. Whether colorful or natural-looking, it is up to your taste.
- You can also choose the shape and size according to your individual preferences. For example, there are vibrators that are placed on the mons Veneris or those that are designed for stimulation of the penis.
- There are models that give sensual impulses to the clitoris and others that can be inserted into the vagina or used anally. They make every love game, whether in a couple or alone, a sensual pleasure.
- Some models offer you erotic pleasure at different speed and intensity levels.
- Your vibrator is usually powered by batteries or small rechargeable batteries. The voltage here is 3 volts. More powerful models are connected to the mains voltage. Others can even be used in damp rooms like the bathroom.
- These small details should be taken into account when choosing your favorite model.
- Of course, your vibrator should be cleaned carefully before and after use. You can do this easily with water and mild soap.
- Pay attention to the material of your “toy”. Most models are made of ABS or TPE – a type of plastic – or silicone. For the latter, please do not use silicone-based gels, as they can damage the surface of your vibrator.
- It is also recommended to use a condom for the classic models.
We have compiled the best and most interesting vibrators. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find cute variants in small in our guide to mini vibrators.
The Best Sellers Of Vibrators
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular vibrators for you.
Tip: You can find great vibrators for couples in our guide to couple vibrators.
Current Offers Of Vibrators
You can find the best current offers on vibrators in this list.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
There are many different vibrators, so they can be used in different ways. For example, a vibrator is only put on or also inserted. Read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
A vibrator is powered by batteries or rechargeable batteries. It causes arousal by vibrating in different ways.
A vibrator is a sex toy that can be used either alone or together to get aroused or reach orgasm.
The first vibrator appeared in 1936, it was invented by Percy O. Deringer.
A vibrator usually provides pleasant tingling sensation to reach climax. However, everyone feels it differently.
Couple vibrators are offered for men and women or same-sex couples. Here, too, there are different models, so you need to read the manufacturer’s instructions.
A dildo must be operated independently and, unlike a vibrator, does not have an electric motor. Moreover, it can be inserted exclusively and vibrators, for example, can stimulate the clitoris as well.
More On The Topic
- The 6 best slip vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best prostate vibrators – guidebook
- The 10 best couple vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best mini vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 most exciting glans vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best finger vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden dildos – guidebook
- The 8 best glass dildos – guidebook
- The 25 best dildos – guidebook
- The 10 best penis rings – Advisor
- The 8 best penis pumps – guidebook
- The 8 best penis cages – guidebook
- The 6 best vagina pumps – guidebook
- The 9 best love balls for women – guidebook
- The 8 best handcuffs – advice
- The 10 best testicle rings – guidebook
- The 6 best spreader bars – guidebook
- The 6 best labia spreaders – guidebook
- The 8 best intimate piercings – Guidebook