You want to try new practices together with your partner or learn more about intimate topics? Then erotic games are just the thing. You can usually choose between board and card games.
Our checklist tells you everything you need to know and describes what you can expect. Additionally helpful are the product recommendations below.
- Erotic games are aimed at adult players 18 years and older.
- Most erotic games are partner games. They are therefore designed for two players and are meant to give you and your partner an exciting time.
- However, you can also find erotic parlor games that can be played by several participants. So if you are particularly open-minded here, you can add even more players and share in this intense experience.
- There are pure card games as well as board games.
- Often these are question and answer games. Here, intimate questions are to be answered with the goal of getting to know the fantasies of the other even better.
- In addition, action games can also be found. These contain task cards that tell you what to do next. So here it’s about actively living out fantasies, trying out new things, and perhaps testing new limits. So unlike the question-only cards, the focus here is on physical touch.
- Erotic games for couples are often quite full evenings, so you and your partner can take a lot of time for each other. Some tasks also aim to be implemented even days later.
- But you can also find game variants that serve as a small”quickie” in between.
- Many games are not only about eroticism and sex, but also about connection, romance, and fun. In this way, as many facets of a relationship as possible should be addressed.
- Board games include everything you need to play, such as dice, game pieces, playing cards, etc.
- Depending on the game, other sensory accessories may also be included, such as an eye mask.
- Otherwise, it is also suitable for a planned erotic game evening to have appropriate utensils ready yourself to give the tasks the necessary spice. Starting with a bottle of champagne and the right music over beautiful lingerie to oil, love balls, handcuffs, springs or even vibrators. Thus, the sensual tasks can also be quite individually still vary. The tasks usually leave enough room to be creative yourself.
Table of contents
Recommended Erotic Games For Couples
Tip: You can find interesting sex vouchers in our guide for the 7 best sex vouchers.
The Best Sellers Of Erotic Games For Couples
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular erotic games for couples for you.
Tip: You can find many exciting sex furniture in our guide for the 15 best sex furniture.
Current Offers Of Erotic Games For Couples
Here you can find a collection of current offers of erotic games for couples.
FAQ About Erotic Games
Which game is the most suitable for couples must be decided individually. There are games that are also suitable for groups or parties and, for example, ask many intimate questions. Games with explicit sexual tasks and/or erotic accessories like sextoxs are also available. In our product recommendations we have listed the best erotic games.
There are erotic games for couples and groups (e.g. party games). Some games only involve intimate questions, while others integrate sexual acts into the gameplay and/or include accessories (e.g. sex toys). In our product recommendations you will find a selection of various good games from the field of eroticism.
- The best sex toy for men – guidebook
- The best sex toys for women – guidebook
- The 9 best love balls for women – guidebook
- The 8 best vibro eggs – How to guide
- The 6 best vagina pumps – guidebook
- The 6 best panty vibrators – guidebook
- The 6 best sex machines for women – guidebook
- The 8 best penis pumps – guidebook
- The 8 best penis cages – guidebook
- The 15 best sex dolls – advice
- The 10 best testicle rings – How to
- The 8 best wooden dildos – Guidebook