Are you looking for a good massage gun that will relieve your tensions? Then you are at the right place. In our guide you will find your new massage gun for sure.
In the checklist we have collected all the information for you. Take a look at it in any case. In our product recommendations you will find all good models linked.
- You can massage with a massage gun just like with other massage sticks. Gun means here only that the device gives shooting-like movements from itself.
- This is advantageous for localized tensions. In this way, a painful tension can be loosened in a targeted manner.
- But also for a few relaxing wellness hours , the massage gun is perfect.
- It delivers about 1500-3500 massage strokes per minute. It is important that you adjust the number of shocks to your body.
- When ordering, pay attention to what is included with your gun. Many guns have different attachments, which are for different parts of the body. Some sets also come with a massage oil. If not, you should buy a massage oil. Then your massage will be even more pleasant.
- Depending on what you need the gun for, you should pay attention to some features . It is important that your device has TÜV seal . For private use, a device that weighs about 1kg is suitable. Professional devices for medical use can weigh up to 2.5 kg. You should also consider the battery life and charging time.
- High-quality devices have a lithium battery, which has a runtime of 6-8 hours.
- If you want a device that is quiet, you should also pay attention to that. Some devices are awarded with the fact that they are quieter than other devices.
Table of contents
Recommended Massage Guns
We have collected the best and most interesting massage guns. You can find our recommendations of massage guns here.
Tip: Are you looking for a good penis pump? Then take a look at the guide here.
The Best Sellers Of Massage Guns
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular massage guns for you.
Tip: You can find exciting sex machines in our guide.
Current Offers Of Massage Guns
You can find the best current offers on massage guns in this list.
FAQ For Massage Guns
A massage gun resembles a tool, but if you take a closer look, you will see that it is not a drill, but a similarly designed device with a massage head. Massage guns are available in different versions and are used in the private sector, for the treatment of athletes and in physiotherapy.
A massage gun can loosen muscles and fasciae, as well as relieve tension. Therefore, the massage gun is especially popular among extreme athletes or people who are frequently active in sports. For example, if the massage is performed before a workout, it may be possible to loosen the fascia and muscles, allowing for a more comfortable workout with a greater range of motion.
Which massage gun is the best depends on the intended use and the desired frequency and duration of use. There are professional premium devices that are used, for example, by masseurs and physiotherapists. But for private use, simpler devices are also an option. Of course, premium devices are more expensive, but they are usually more powerful and versatile. We have compiled a list of the best massage guns.
The massage gun has the advantage that it can penetrate deep into the tissue and thus release tension. It is also great for spot treatments.
- The 7 best massage rollers – guide
- The 8 best massage sticks – guidebook
- The 8 best massage oils – guide
- The 8 best pezzi balls – guidebook
- The 10 best cross trainers – advice
- The 8 best dumbbells for strength training – How to guide
- The 8 best steppers for home use – How to guide