No matter if you are a BDSM fan or a beginner – penis cages are a great thing to bring a breath of fresh air into the bedroom. If you want to try out a penis cage, you’ve come to the right place.
In our checklist we give you all the important information about penis cages. It’s best to take a look at it first. Then you can look through the product recommendations and choose a great cage.
- With a penis cage the penis is locked up. Most cages are closed with a lock, so it is not possible to open the cage otherwise. This means that the cage does not give way, even if the penis is supplied with more blood.
- The cage is usually fastened with a belt. This is placed around the waist and fastened.
- But there are also penis rings or chastity belts with a penis cage.
- The purpose is not only a great erotic sight, but giving off control. While wearing the cage there is no chance of masturbation by hand, so wearing a cage is very pleasurable and stimulating.
- There are penis cages made of metal and plastic. These are especially easy to clean and maintain.
- You can even buy chastity belts with penis cages made of real leather. Here it is important that you care for the leather exactly according to the instructions. You should not use leather polish, but wash the leather with warm water and a mild soap. Ideal afterwards would be the use of the Toy Cleaner.
- There are many different models of penis cages.
- Some models are not completely closed, but open on the sides and look like a kind of grid around the penis.
- Other models are completely closed on the sides and only have an opening to drain urine.
- Many models have a perfect shape for the glans in the front, making the cage comfortable to wear.
- Then there are models that are integrated into a chastity belt and are completely closed.
- There are also models that can be closed with a lock.
- You can choose the model according to your preference.
- With the sizes you have to look, which is suitable for you. There are from 4cm to 10cm and more all possible sizes.
- If you choose a model with a lock, you should keep the key with you. Give the key to your partner only if you trust him 100%.
- Before buying, make sure that your cage does not contain any plasticizers, such as jelly or phthalates.
- Furthermore, you should make sure that your toy is well made. Look for positive reviews and TÜV seals.
Recommendable Penis Cages
We have collected the best and most interesting penis cages. You can find our recommendations of penis cages here.
Tip: You can find great sex toys for women in our guide for sex toys for women.
The Best Sellers Of Penis Cages
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular penis cages for you.
Tip: You can findsex furniture for erotic moments in our guide for sex furniture.
Current Offers Of Penis Cages
You can find the best current offers on penis cages in this list.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
FAQ For Penis Cages
A penis cage is a kind of sex toy, because the penis is virtually locked up. This is done by a cage-shaped attachment or a kind of cover, which is usually made of stainless steel or silicone.
A penis cage is popularly used in the BDSM scene or for certain role-playing games. A penis cage encases the member, preventing touch, the sexual act and an erection. This is all about submission and loss of control, because the cage is usually locked and the other person has the key. Not everyone likes this type of play, but some find great pleasure in it.
A penis cage is usually attached to a man’s member with the help of a penis ring or a girdle.
You should take off a penis cage immediately in case of pain. Otherwise, you can wear it as long as you want.
The size depends on the size of your non-excited penis. You can either measure it or use the pictures of the product as a guide.
- The 10 best sex toys for couples – guidebook
- The best sex toys for men – guidebook
- The best sex toys for women – How to guide
- The 25 best dildos – How to
- The 9 best love balls for women – guidebook
- The 10 best couple vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best prostate vibrators – guidebook
- The 6 best panty vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 most exciting glans vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best finger vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best mini vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best mouth gags for erotic moments – Guidebook
- The 20 most exciting BDSM toys for couples – Guidebook
- The 10 most exciting bondage sets – guidebook
- The 6 best vagina pumps – How to guide
- The 8 best penis pumps – guidebook
- The 6 best sex machines for women – guidebook
- The 7 best love swings – guidebook