Table of contents
You want to intensify your sex and test something new? Then remote-controlled vibrations are ideal for this. The selection of models is large. To help you find the right one for you, we have listed the best models in our product recommendations. There you will find the ideal remote-controlled vibrator for you. In our checklist, you will find all the important information at a glance. Check it out for intense pleasure.
- The remote controlled vibrator can be used not only for masturbation, but also for joint stimulation.
- The vibrator can be controlled by the partner. This feeling can also provide additional pleasure.
- It is important that it is a comfortable pace for both of you. Trust and good communication is a prerequisite.
- Remote-controlled vibrators do not have to be guided by hand. They are inserted or placed and then switched on via remote control or app. The intensity of the vibration can also be regulated via this.
- The vibration levels are very different. Mostly from very light to very strong. In the beginning, it is recommended to start with a light vibration level and increase over time.
- Vibrators come in all different lengths. From small lengths, like 7 cm, to large lengths, like 28 cm. The average length is 15 cm. For beginners, a small size like 7 or 15 cm is more suitable.
- The choice of colors is also enormous. There are vibrators in many different colors. pink, black but also very bright colors like pink or purple are very popular.
- The shape of the vibrators is also different. There is the classic form, which is a replica of the penis, but also vibrators in egg shape.
- There are not only vibrators for insertion, but also pressure wave vibrators, finger vibrators, G-spot vibrators, lay-on vibrators, rabbit vibrators, and butterfly vibrators.
- The models are suitable either for insertion or for placing on the G-spot. Some vibrators can also be inserted and additionally stimulate the G-spot.
- The model should be selected according to your own wishes and needs.
- When using lubricant, pay attention to the manufacturer’s instructions and the material of the toy. Silicone-based lubricants are NOT suitable for sex toys containing silicone. It is recommended to use water-based lubricants.
- You should buy a product from a reputable manufacturer. For this, it is best to pay attention to the reviews of other customers.
- You should make sure that no phthalate or jelly is used as material.
- Do not take the vibrator into the shower or bathtub. Unless the manufacturer states that the toy is waterproof.
- When it comes to the material, the choice is also wide. The choices are: Silicone, stainless steel or hard plastic. It is recommended to choose vibrators made of silicone, as they are very slippery and comfortable.
- Your Toy should not be made of jelly or contain phthalate.
- It is important to clean the toy after use. It is best to use a little lukewarm water and soap. But be careful with the water. It is best to take a damp cloth and wipe your toy clean with it.
- In order to disinfect your toy afterwards, you can additionally use an Toy-Cleaner use.
Recommended Remote Controlled Vibrators
Here you can find the top 8 most popular remote controlled vibrators.
Tip: You can find the best glans vibrators in our matching guide.
The Best Sellers Of Remote Controlled Vibrators
We have compiled the most popular remote controlled vibrators for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: The best handcuffs for exciting pleasure games you will find in our guide for it.
Current Offers For Remote Controlled Vibrator
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of remote controlled vibrators.
FAQ For Remote Controlled Vibrators
Remote controlled vibrators are available in most sex stores. However, many people feel uncomfortable there and prefer to remain discreet and unrecognized when buying. We have summarized the best remote controlled vibrators in our product recommendations. No need to go to the sex store and this list is also suitable for times outside local opening hours or for the first discreet search for inspiration.
Remote controlled vibrators can be used alone, but also together. One idea is to let your partner control the vibration.
- The 6 best slip vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best prostate vibrators – guidebook
- The 10 best couple vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best mini vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best finger vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best vibro eggs – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden dildos – How to guide
- The 25 best dildos – guidebook
- The 8 best glass dildos – guidebook
- The 6 best vagina pumps – guidebook
- The 8 best penis pumps – guidebook
- The 8 best nipple clamps – guidebook
- The 8 best anal plugs – How to
- The 7 best anal showers – guidebook
- The 15 best anal vibrators – guidebook
- The 7 best anal chains – guidebook
- The 8 best anal masturbators – guidebook