You want a little variety for you and your partner in bed? Then sex toys for couples would be just the thing. With such a wide selection, you’re guaranteed to find something for you. In our product recommendations we have linked some sex toys. So that you also have everything important around the topic of sex toys in view, don’t forget to read our checklist.
- Sex toys can provide more variety during sexual intercourse.
- There are special fetish items such as anal plugs, handcuffs or clamps.
- Various options for stimulation through vibrations and clamps, for example, are also available.
- With dildos and vibrators, you have the possibility to be penetrated anally and vaginally or to penetrate your partner. This can, among other things, increase the pleasure during foreplay together, but also be fun during the sexual act.
- Plugs can help when you want to test anal sex or anal penetration. Plugs come in different sizes. In the beginning, you should start with a small size (7cm). In this context, lubricant is recommended.
- If you like to feel pain or are sensitive to the nipples, you can buy special clamps for this area of the body. Usually, the firmness can also be adjusted, so that you can start slowly.
- For a sensual adventure, handcuffs (made of stainless steel), springs, or whips can also be used. This way you can test out bondage games and tease yourself a little.
- Plugs and dildos are available in glass, wood, stainless steel or silicone.
- The material should be completely free of harmful substances, so that the toys can be used without hesitation.
- It is also important to examine the material properly so that everything is processed properly.
- You should make sure that the material is non-porous and free of phthalates.
- Discovering new preferences together (e.g. anal sex or bondage).
- Possibilities to always rediscover each other and try new things.
- More intense sensations for both partners (e.g. through vibration or double dildos or clamps).
- Special beginner toys up to more extreme variants (special size of anal plugs and dildos or strength of clamps).
- At the beginning it is recommended to start with a small size. For plugs 7 cm and for dildos 15 cm should be chosen.
- Joint intensification of sexual sensation: when you let your partner spoil you with the toy.
- Also one-sided stimulation (e.g. anal plugs) can lead to a joint increase in pleasure (reaction of the partner, increase of pleasure by watching).
- To keep your toy clean and to use it for a long time without hesitation, you should clean it after each use. There is an extra cleaner for sex toys.
- For the insertion of plugs it is recommended to use lubricant. This way you avoid possible pain/injuries.
- Sex toys for couples are also great gifts for your partner. Ideally, you should know the preferences of your partner.
Table of contents
Recommended Sex Toys For Couples
Here you can find the top 10 most popular sex toys for couples.
Tip: You can find many exciting sex furniture in our guide for the 15 best sex furniture.
The Best Sellers Of Sex Toys For Couples
We have compiled the most popular sex toys for couples for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find interesting sex vouchers in our guide to the 7 best sex vouchers.
Current Offers For Sex Toys For Couples
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of sex toys for couples.
FAQ For Sex Toys For Couples
Which sex toy is best for couples depends on individual interests. Should the sensation become more intense (e.g. Profukte with vibration) or a fetish be served (e.g. anal plugs)? There are also sex toys that stimulate both partners equally additional, as well as objects that achieve their effect rather unilaterally. However, the latter toys can also provide pleasure for both – the reaction of the partner and the joint use are, after all, also not infrequently pleasure-increasing.
Depending on the type, sex toys are used differently. Sex toys are meant to be used on the body. With each product, there are instructions. However, on the Internet you can also find numerous instructions and videos on how to use them.
A plug is a toy for the anal area. A plug can be used to practice anal training.
The easiest way is to broach the subject directly and describe your idea regarding sex toys. But if you want to surprise your partner, you can also ask a confidant like your best friend.
There is a wide range of sex toys to choose from. There are different vibrations, dildos and plugs but also clamps and restraints in different designs.
More On The Topic
- The best sex toys for men – guidebook
- The best sex toys for women – guidebook
- The 9 best love balls for women – guidebook
- The 8 best vibro eggs – How to guide
- The 6 best vagina pumps – guidebook
- The 6 best panty vibrators – guidebook
- The 6 best sex machines for women – guidebook
- The 8 best penis pumps – guidebook
- The 8 best penis cages – guidebook
- The 15 best sex dolls – advice
- The 10 best testicle rings – How to
- The 8 best wooden dildos – Guidebook