You want a small handy vibrator for your stimulation? Then a finger vibrator is perfect for you. Since there is a wide range of models, we have linked the best ones for you in our product recommendations. We have also created a detailed checklist with all the important information. So you are ideally prepared for your new toy.
- The vibrator is attached to the finger with the help of a loop and then switched on, depending on the model.
- If necessary, lubricant can be applied. Then the stimulation can already begin.
- It is best to start with a light vibration level and then increase. You can proceed at your own pace.
- After use, you should clean your toy. For this, water and soap are recommended. If your toy is not waterproof, you can simply wipe it with a damp cloth and soap.
- It would be optimal to disinfect your toy with a cleaner afterward.
- Finger vibrators can be made of different materials.
- Silicone is the most commonly used. This has the advantage of being extremely slippery and comfortable.
- Another material that is often used is TPE. This is a thermoplastic synthetic material. This can also be very pleasant but is not as slippery as silicone. If your toy is made of TPE, you should definitely use a lubricant.
- You should never buy a toy made of jelly or one that contains phthalates. These can become porous and are usually not well processed.
- Finger vibrators are available in different designs. The colors are completely free to choose from. From black to bright colors like blue and pink.
- The shape also differs from model to model. Some are flat and can be put on and others are curved again and can be inserted.
- There are also models with nubs.
- The size of the finger vibrators also varies. They come in sizes ranging from 4 to 7 cm.
- The vibration levels are adjustable. Mostly from very light to a strong level. You can choose these according to your liking. It is recommended to start with a light level and then increase.
- Some models can also be controlled with a remote control or app. It can also be stimulating when your partner controls the vibrator. Trust and communication is the most important thing here.
- Other models are battery operated. These are turned on via a button on the device. Many models are charged via USB.
- If you want to take your toy into the shower or bathtub, make sure it is waterproof. Not every model is waterproof.
- Only models that are labeled waterproof by the manufacturer are suitable for use in the shower and bathtub.
- You should choose the right lubricant for your toy. Silicone-based lube is not suitable for toys made of silicone. A water-based lubricant is best.
- Your toy should not contain jelly or phthalates.
- Make sure that the loop for the finger is well made and stable. So your finger vibrator can not slip off your finger.
- To avoid bacteria, fungi or viruses, you should clean your toy with a toy cleaner.
Table of contents
Recommended Finger Vibrators
Here you can find the top 8 most popular finger vibrators.
Tip: You can find the best wooden dildos in our guide to the 8 best wooden dildos.
The Best Sellers Of Finger Vibrators
We have compiled the most popular finger vibrators for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find many great remote controlled vibrators in our guide for remote controlled vibrators.
Current Offers For Finger Vibrators
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of finger vibrators.
FAQ For Finger Vibrators
A finger vibrator is a sex toy that is attached to the finger. Usually, the vibrator has different vibration levels. It is available in many designs and sizes and is usually inserted vaginally. It is usually charged via an integrated rechargeable battery and a USB cable, but there are also models with batteries.
A finger vibrator is a sex toy and is attached to your own finger or your partner’s finger and can then be inserted. External massages can also be nice.
- The 6 best slip vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best prostate vibrators – guidebook
- The 10 best couple vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best mini vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best remote controlled vibrators – guidebook
- The 15 best anal vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best vibro eggs – guidebook
- The 8 best butterfly vibrators for erotic moments – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden dildos – Guidebook
- The 8 best glass dildos – How to guide
- The 25 best dildos – guidebook
- The 10 best double dildos for erotic games – Guidebook
- The best sex toys for women – Guidebook
- The best sex toys for men – guidebook
- The 10 best sex toys for couples – guidebook
- The 7 best anal showers – How to guide
- The 15 best anal vibrators – advice
- The 8 best anal plugs – advice
- The 7 best anal chains – guidebook
- The 8 best anal masturbators – guidebook