You want a special device for penetration and maybe like it a little harder? Then sex machines are just right for you.
What sex machines are and what they can do, you can find out in our checklist. You can also find some models in our product recommendations.
- A sex machine is a remote controlled dildo or vibrator. Usually, this is integrated into a piece of furniture, such as a couch. However, the dildo can also be attached to a machine that moves the dildo forward and backward . This creates thrusting movements (simulating penetration). You thus experience a very real penetration experience.
- Some models can also be attached to the floor with a suction cup. There you can determine the pace yourself.
- The dildo or vibrator is integrated or even replaceable. There are models that have a very smooth surface. There are also those that are a replica of the penis. They have indicated veins and grooves.
- You can adjust the strength of the thrusts. The strengths go from very light to strong. For the beginning, you should choose a light strength. The machines are also adjustable in height.
- Most sex machines can be controlled by remote control or by app.
- Proper sex machines require a certain amount of space. They are not even quickly stowed in the closet. Keep that in mind when buying.
- The dildos and vibrators are mostly made of silicone or ABC plastic. TPE is also often used. The machine frames are mostly made of steel.
- Some also offer sets. A machine including dildos and vibrators. Pay attention to this when buying.
- You should also make sure that your dildos do not contain jelly or phthalates. In addition, the frame should appear stable and safe. So follow the instructions very carefully when assembling.
- It is best to look for TÜV seals.
- In order not to injure yourself, it is important that you know your own limits. You should not set the machine too strong at the beginning, but only to the lowest level.
- You should always use lubricant, so the dildo can be inserted more easily and it is more pleasant for you.
- Always keep control over the machine itself. Only hand it over if you trust the person 100%.
- Make sure that your machine always has a safe stand. There should also be enough space around it.
- After use, you should clean your machine. It is best to clean everything with lukewarm water and soap. Then use a toy cleaner.
Table of contents
Recommended Sex Machines
We have compiled the best and most interesting sex machines. You can find our recommendations of sex machines here.
Tip: You can find nice massage oils in our guide to massage oils.
The Best Sellers Of Sex Machines
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular sex machines for you.
Tip: Double dildos for exciting games can be found in our guide to double dildos
Current Offers Of Sex Machines
You can find the best current offers on sex machines in this list.
FAQ For Sex Machines
A sex machine is a sex toy that simulates the process of penetration, i.e. penetration into the mouth, vagina and/or anus. Usually, the devices have different speed levels and several attachments. There are very extensive products (e.g. with a lying surface) and smaller handy models that are not much bigger than a usual vibrator.
A dildo machine (also: sex machine or colloquially called fuck machine) is a sex toy that is characterized by thrusting movements that are not controlled manually, but at most can be adjusted in their speed. Thus, penetration (anal, oral or vaginal) is simulated.
- The 8 best nipple clamps – guidebook
- The 6 best vagina pumps – guidebook
- The 10 best penis rings – guidebook
- The 8 best penis pumps – guidebook
- The 8 best penis cages – guidebook
- The 10 best chastity belts – guidebook
- The 10 most exciting bondage sets – guidebook
- The 20 most exciting BDSM toys for couples – Guidebook
- The 7 best anal showers – How to guide
- The 8 best anal plugs – guidebook
- The 15 best anal vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best anal masturbators – How to guide
- The 7 best anal chains – guidebook
- The 8 best anal masturbators – guidebook
Dildos and Vibrator
- The 25 best dildos – guidebook
- The 8 best glass dildos – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden dildos – guidebook
- The 6 best slip vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best prostate vibrators – guidebook
- The 10 best couple vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best butterfly vibrators for erotic moments – guidebook