For many men, a sexual enhancer can help them have a more exciting love life. Nevertheless, it is important not to take these drugs, which are often touted as miracle cures, in overdoses, otherwise serious consequential damage can occur. Therefore, it is also important to choose a high-quality product that does not cause side effects or discomfort.
To help you find the right sexual enhancer for you, we have summarized all the important information for you within the checklist . Product recommendations will also help you to choose the right product.
- The time of intake is crucial for the subsequent effect. If the drug is taken too late, it may happen that the desired effect does not occur. With Spedra and Cialis sexual enhancers, it usually takes 30 minutes for the effect to set in, whereas Levitra and Viagra take longer. It, therefore, makes sense to take them 30 to 60 minutes before sexual intercourse. Nevertheless, the intake and effect must be considered individually for each man. Initially, therefore, different time intervals can be tried to achieve the desired result.
- The tablet is usually taken with water. There is also nothing against taking small amounts of alcohol after taking the tablet. However, you should not overdo it, otherwise, the erectile function will decrease noticeably.
- The right dosage also plays a major role in the effect of sexual enhancers. Potency drugs usually require a prescription, which is why a visit to the doctor is usually unavoidable. The dosage should therefore first be discussed with the doctor. It is advisable to start with a low quantity. The doctor is also able to rule out other diseases in advance. Erection problems may well indicate coronary artery disease. It is also not possible to take potency medication in the case of possible pre-existing conditions (cardiac insufficiency or liver disease) or after a stroke or heart attack.
- An incorrect dosage can also cause serious side effects such as headaches, vomiting, or diarrhea. But also a stuffy nose, dizziness, or facial flushing can be the result. Therefore, you should not dispense with the advice of your doctor.
- However, there are also natural remedies that can be purchased on the Internet. However, you should always read the product description more closely so that you can exclude harmful ingredients or counterfeits.
- Potency drugs contain so-called PDE5 inhibitors. These help to dilate the vessels in the erectile tissue of the penis. As a result, enough blood finally flows into the penis so that the erection occurs. The outflow of this is also throttled so that the erection lasts longer. This not only helps to increase pleasure but also allows the body itself to react accordingly.
- It is important not to get involved with the promises of dubious internet providers. Most of the time these products are not scientifically tested and can cause serious consequential damage. If you do decide to take such a product, you can still clarify the dosage and everything else with your doctor. He can explain the information on the package insert in more detail and pass on his experience to you.
- Potency enhancers should not be taken in conjunction with other medications, because this can cause serious side effects.
- Exaviril and Steelovil for men : : This drug contains, among other things, maca root, ginseng root or but also the trace element zinc and various vitamins. Also included is L-arginine , which improves blood circulation and thus increases potency. Within 40 hours, only one tablet may be taken at a time. Both preparations can sometimes also be purchased in capsule form.
- Nutritional supplements can also strengthen potency.
- Tip: Despite natural ingredients, it is possible that you may be allergic to certain products or develop skin rashes. So do not assume that a natural product completely excludes side effects and inform yourself in advance whether you tolerate certain means!
Table of contents
Recommended Sexual Enhancers
We have compiled the best and most interesting sexual enhancers.
Tip: For even more fun- Here you will find the 20 most erotic gifts.
The Best Sellers Of Sexual Enhancers
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular sexual enhancers for you.
Tip: Here you can find the best erotic advent calendars.
Current Offers Of Sexual Enhancers
You can find the best current offers on sexual enhancers in this list.
FAQ About Male Enhancers
Erectile dysfunction drugs are substances (e.g. food supplements, medications) that are supposed to increase potency. They are supposed to help you get or maintain erections.
Which is the best sexual enhancer depends on age, gender and state of health. The individual problem or goal is also important. Whether a drug comes into question or dietary supplements are sufficient (and which can be taken safely), should be clarified by a doctor. With regard to over-the-counter dietary supplements, ginseng or L-arginine, for example, are said to have a potency-increasing effect.
If you have health problems (e.g. high blood pressure), you should never take a potency enhancer on your own. You should ask at the pharmacy beforehand or, even better, get medical and individual advice.
Power enhancers promote blood flow to the penis, so that a long-lasting erection can be guaranteed. In addition, the desire is significantly increased.
As a rule, sexual enhancers are not dangerous, but they can cause severe side effects if taken in the wrong dosage. Caution is also advised in the case of pre-existing conditions: Therefore, first discuss the dosage with your doctor before you start taking them.
There are also sexual enhancers that can be purchased over the counter on the Internet. When making such a purchase, pay attention to the ingredients and ratings, so that you do not suffer any consequential damage later on.
Potency drugs are prescribed by your doctor. He can also assess whether you can or may take sexual enhancers and inform you sufficiently about possible side effects or skin reactions.
A sexual enhancer costs on average between 15 and 60 euros. However, this also depends on the respective ingredients and the quality of the product.
As a rule, no more than one tablet should be taken per day, so that no undesirable side effects such as headaches, dizziness or vomiting occur. Some preparations, on the other hand, may only be taken every 40 hours. Therefore, always pay attention to the manufacturer’s instructions.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best erotic card games – guidebook
- The 6 best erotic role-playing games for adults – guidebook
- The 8 best erotic games for adults – guidebook
- The 20 most seductive erotic washes – guidebook
- The 10 best erotic calendars 2021 – Guidebook
- The 15 best sex dolls – How to guide
- The 6 best sex machines for women – Guidebook
- The 10 best sex toys for couples – Guidebook
- The best sex toys for women – How to guide
- The best sex toys for men – guidebook
- The 15 best sex furniture for erotic moments – Guidebook
- The 9 best love balls for women – guidebook
- The 7 best sex vouchers for erotic moments – Guidebook
- The 7 best strap-ons for couples – Guidebook
- The 6 best panty vibrators – Guidebook
- The 8 best prostate vibrators – guidebook
- The 10 best couple vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best mini vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best finger vibrators – guidebook
- The 8 best remote controlled vibrators – guidebook
- The 15 best anal vibrators – guidebook
- The 10 best double dildos for erotic games – Guidebook