Whether it’s a birthday, Valentine’s Day, or Mother’s Day: a bouquet of flowers is simply part of many occasions. So that you can surprise your loved ones on time for the day of honor, there is the possibility to send bouquets. Even if you can not hand over the bouquet personally, it will be delivered on time on the desired date and is, therefore, a great surprise.
We have compared bouquets and selected the most beautiful for you. We also present you the bestsellers among the bouquets.
- When ordering, make sure your bouquet doesn’t have to travel long distances for shipping and that the seller makes sure the bouquet gets enough water during transport.
- If possible, have your bouquet shipped on Mondays to avoid storage over the weekend.
- Order your bouquet as early as possible to guarantee that there are still enough fresh flowers available for your dream bouquet.
- Choose a bouquet that best suits you or the person you are gifting. You can also incorporate the person’s favorite colors into the bouquet, if they are known to you.
- You can also choose the bouquet to match the color of the person’s decor.
- Many vendors offer bouquets that are color-coordinated to match the season.
- Not everyone is familiar with the meaning of different types of flowers and many are not interested. So it is important that you decide individually.
- You can use the appropriate meaning: red roses stand for love, while yellow carnations symbolize contempt. In any case, it’s worth briefly reading about the meaning of your choice of flowers to avoid a possible misunderstanding.
- If you are not so familiar with the person you want to give a gift to, you can have different types of flowers incorporated into the bouquet. This way, the meanings of the individual flowers will lose their value.
Table of contents
Recommended Bouquets For Sending
Tip: You can find many more gift ideas for women in our The 35 best gifts for women – guide.
The Best Sellers Of Bouquets
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular bouquets to send for you.
Tip: Recommendations for the right choice of jewelry can be found in our jewelry for women properly select – guide.
Current Offers Of Bouquets Of Flowers To Send
Here you will find a collection of the current offers of bouquets.
FAQ Bouquets To Send
The prices of a bouquet vary greatly. Mostly one moves in a framework of 10 – 30 euros. However, it must be mentioned that a beautiful bouquet with various decorations starts from 20 euros . In addition, the season, the selection and the size always play a role.
Which flowers are the most beautiful, depends individually on the person. However, it can be said that in bouquets the intermixed mixture of flowers, baby’s breath and cut greenery is always welcome. Tulips, lilies and roses are among the most popular flowers in Germany.
There are a few tricks to help bouquets stay fresh longer. The bouquet should be kept cool and out of the sun, the flower stems should be cut at an angle and placed in water with freshener. Be sure to renew the water regularly and do not fill the vase too full.
To dry a bouquet of flowers, it is best to tie a string around the stems of the bouquet and then hang it up in a warm, dark and dry place (e.g. attic). There you let the bouquet dry for about 2 – 4 weeks.
More On The Topic
Gifts For Women
- Choosing the right jewelry for women – guide
- The 35 best gifts for women – guide
- The 15 most beautiful earrings for women – guidebook
- The 8 most beautiful necklaces for women – Guidebook
- The 8 most beautiful anklets for women – Guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful gifts for Mother’s Day – Guidebook
Gift Ideas For The Whole Family
- The 12 best birthday gifts for babies, children & parents – Guidebook
- The 8 best birthday trains for children – Guidebook
- The best gifts for boys – guidebook
- The best gifts for kids – guidebook
- The best gifts for girls – guidebook
- The 12 best gifts with father’s day sayings – guidebook
- The 10 best camping guides for family vacations in France – Guidebook
- The 12 best guides for family vacations in Spain – Guidebook
- The 10 best camping guides for family vacation in Croatia – Guidebook
- The 10 best camping guides for family vacations in Italy – Guidebook
- The 10 best camping guides for family vacations in Austria – Guidebook