RC cars for men are available as speed and off-road variants. There is the right model for every fan of toy cars, so that nothing stands in the way of driving fun.
In our checklist you can find out which features you can recognize as good RC cars. We have put together a wide selection of different RC cars for men in our product recommendations for you.
- Off-road vehicles are among the most popular RC cars for men. These include monster trucks, buggies, truggies and short course models, for example.
- These RC cars are perfect for driving through off-road terrain . They usually have four-wheel drive and correspondingly powerful engines. However, depending on the engine, you can also drive these RC cars indoors.
- The second category is onroad vehicles. This includes all models of road cars, sports cars, racing cars and so-called drift cars.
- RC cars in this category are not suitable for off-road driving. They need a reasonably flat surface, for example a terrace. Depending on the drive type and scale, you can also drive these RC cars indoors.
- RC cars are available with electric motor drive. A distinction is made between brushed and brushless electric motors. Brushed electric motors are somewhat less powerful but much cheaper. Brushless electric motors are maintenance-free. Brushless means that they do not have carbon brushes that can wear out. RC cars with brushless motors are very fast, depending on the motor power, and require some skill and practice to drive.
- The second type of drive is internal combustion engines. You only need to drive RC cars with combustion engines outdoors. The engines have a displacement of about 2.5 to 60 cubic centimeters and are equipped with a pull starter. Both off-road and on-road RC cars are available with combustion engines.
- RC cars are offered in a variety of scales. The most common scale for offroad RC cars is 1 : 10. These vehicles have an average size of about (L x W x H) 400 x 300 x 200 mm and weigh about 2 kg.
- Vehicles on a scale of 1 : 4 or 1 : 5, which is often found in RC cars with combustion engines, have a length of between 800 and around 900 mm and weigh well over 10 kg
- For indoor driving fun, smaller electric RC cars with a scale of 1 : 16 to 1: 24 are a good size.
Table of contents
Recommended RC Cars
Here you can find the top 15 most popular RC cars.
Tip: You can find many great Werder Bremen jerseys in our guide to Werder jerseys.
The Best Selling RC Cars
We have compiled the most popular RC cars for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find practical workbenches for the workshop in our guide to workbenches.
Current Offers For RC Cars
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the RC cars section.
FAQ About RC Cars
How long an RC electric car runs depends on the battery power. Common models get by on one battery charge for about 30 minutes.
An RC car works by remote control. The drive is, depending on the model, either an electric motor or a combustion engine.
For an RC car with an electric motor, a fully charged battery is needed. For RC cars with an internal combustion engine, gasoline is needed. Especially for off-road cars, the driving fun increases if there is uneven terrain.
“RC” stands for remote control. This means that these cars are operated by remote control.
The easiest way to drift is with RC drift cars. With other models, drifting is very difficult and requires a lot of practice. You have to steer strongly in a curve until the rear end breaks away. From then on, countersteering must be done with a lot of feeling to prevent the car from spinning around its own axis.
RC cars are available from many different brands. The choice of a car depends on the budget and personal taste. A selection, in which you will also find, can be found in our product recommendations.
More On The Topic
RC cars for kids
- The 30 best RC cars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best RC drift cars for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC buggies for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC monster trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC trucks for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC cranes for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC helicopters for kids – guidebook
- The 16 best RC airplanes for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best RC crawlers for kids – guidebook
- The 18 best RC construction machines for kids – guidebook
- The 12 best RC excavators for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best RC tractors – guidebook