Almost every woman wears it and owns various copies of it: the necklace for women is no longer indispensable in the fashion world today. Whether simple with small pendants or eye-catching details – there are no limits to the imagination. However, real jewelry is very expensive, which is why many people reach for imitation costume jewelry . Which chain is right for you, of course, but is left to your own preferences.
So that you can decide better, we have created a suitable checklist for you. In our product recommendations you will also find numerous examples of necklaces for women.
- Gold and silver jewelry have been appearing on the necks of women for centuries, although precious metals in all their variety, such as white gold or rose gold, were not the original form.
- The first finds of necklaces date back to about 75,000 B.C., and even far before that our ancestors hung themselves across the globe with all kinds of collecting and hunting trophies.
- If you want to show off your jewelry as a prestige object, it goes without saying that you are better off with precious metals, and if necessary, a few diamonds can certainly do no harm. Moreover, gold and silver jewelry may be granted timelessness and matched to the individual type, it can also be combined with almost any outfit. The filigree silver chain with the delicate pendant can be worn with a bikini just as well as with a lumberjack shirt or a business blouse.
- However, it must also be said that the number of people with allergies is constantly increasing and gold or silver alloys can cause allergic reactions. A variety of elite jewelry made of natural materials are available to you and you can also find the right one for almost any occasion.
- In addition to shape and volume, wood and leather can also be dyed, allowing you to customize your necklace even more explicitly to your clothing style.
- In this question, financial possibilities used to be the only deciding factor. If you could afford it, you wore jewelry – otherwise you just left it alone. In the course of industrialization, imitation jewelry and costume jewelry appeared on the counter to please the ever-growing middle class.
- Today, as in the case of fur, the moral aspect is again not to be discussed from the world. Natural jewelry, like all pendants and medallions, is the expression of your attitude to life – and you have the right to live it out as you see fit.
Table of contents
Recommended Necklaces For Women
Here you can find the top 8 necklaces for women.
Tip: Here you can find the best anklets for women.
The Best Sellers Of Necklaces For Women
We have compiled the most popular necklaces for women for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular partner rings.
Current Offers For Necklaces For Women
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the necklaces for women section.
FAQ About Necklace For Women
A necklace is worn as jewelry around the neck. It consists of a chain, which can have different materials. Usually, a pendant is also attached to this chain, which can be selected according to your own preferences.
You need a soft measuring tape, which is placed around the neck parallel to the floor. To the collar width should now be added 5 to 10cm to get the minimum length of the required necklace length.
These necklaces are called jokers and are often combined with a longer chain.
There are up to 50 types of different necklaces. Some examples are:
– figure eight tank chain
– anchor chain
– pea chain
– foxtail chain
– box tank chain.
Of course, real jewelry is usually of higher quality and probably much more durable. With costume jewelry, the additional problem is that the chain often quickly tears or stains due to cheap processing. This can cause toxic substances to penetrate your skin and, in the worst case, trigger allergic reactions. Real jewelry is usually quite expensive, but you can probably wear the jewelry for a long time.
A chain of silver or gold can cost well over 100 euros. Fashion jewelry, however, you can buy for about 15 euros.
There are different chain lengths that you can choose from. A length of 40 cm sits relatively close to the neck and is therefore also called a choker chain. Longer necklaces, on the other hand, can be up to 55 cm long and reach up to the collarbone or neckline. Again, decide on a length that suits your preferences.
A necklace can be shortened if it is too long for you. You can remove the chain link with a suitable tool. If this is too time-consuming for you, you can also visit a jeweler. Note, however, that this procedure usually costs 5 to 20 euros there.
The braid chain is particularly tear-resistant, because it consists of four different chain links, which are intertwined. Therefore, it is very durable and rarely breaks.
Ultimately, of course, you have to decide for yourself. However, silver jewelry flatters very light skin, while gold or rose tones look great on tanned skin in the summer.
Many necklaces are made of precious metal. However, you can of course also choose one made of leather or rubber. Matching silver or gold pendants are also sure to look beautiful on your neck.
A necklace is basically suitable for any occasion. Therefore, you can match the chain to your outfit in everyday life or wear it well on festive occasions. Therefore, the chain is a real all-rounder and can be combined and worn versatile.
More On The Topic
- The 15 most beautiful earrings for women – guidebook
- Choosing jewelry for women correctly – guide
- The 8 most beautiful anklets for women – guidebook
- The 8 best intimate piercings – Guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful ladies watches as a gift – Guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful women’s rings as a gift – Guidebook
- The 8 most beautiful bracelets for women – guidebook
- The best gifts for children – guidebook
- 12 classic gifts for children at Christmas – guidebook
- The best Christmas gifts for children 2021 – guidebook
- The best gifts for boys – guidebook
- The best gifts for girls – guidebook
- The best gift ideas for men – guidebook
- The 35 most beautiful Easter gifts – Guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful gifts for Mother’s Day – Guidebook
- The 25 most beautiful Valentine’s Day sayings as a gift – Guidebook
- The 12 best gifts with Father’s Day sayings – Guidebook
- The 10 best love sayings as a gift – Guidebook
- The 35 best gifts for women – guidebook
- The 12 best birthday gifts for babies, children & parents – guidebook
- The 20 best erotic gifts – Guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful women’s rings as a gift – Guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful bouquets for Mother’s Day – Guidebook
- The 11 best bouquets to send – Guidebook