It’s beautiful weather and you would like to barbecue, but you don ‘t have much space? Then a tabletop grill is great. Table grills are also a great option for outings.
The checklist gives you an overview of all the important information. You can find many models of table grills in our product recommendations.
- Most table grills are electrically operated devices in the socket. They are particularly suitable for use on the balcony and terrace.
- You can also get the table grill as a gas version. This can be easily taken along if necessary. You only need a suitable gas cartridge.
- The charcoal grill is also available in a compact format. Some of them are even tested with an electric fan that makes the charcoal glow faster.
- Most tabletop grills come with stainless steel or cast iron grate. The latter has the advantage of good heat retention.
- Many electric table grills do without a classic grate and rely on a continuous, coated plate. This is well suited for vegetables and burgers. Here, the fat usually runs in front of the device into a fat collection tray, as with a contact grill.
- Electric models with a classic grate often offer the advantage that the tray under the heating rods can be filled with water. This simplifies cleaning in combination with removable grate plates.
- The equipment of an electric table-top shrill should definitely include a multi-stage thermostat as well as a safety shut-off.
- Devices with a small base are practical. This protects the table from too high temperatures.
- Some table grills even have practical side tables. You can use these as storage for barbecue utensils, ingredients or drinks. They can usually be folded down for transport or space-saving storage.
- If you are looking for a compact grill for mobile applications, you can choose products that come with a carrying bag.
- Depending on its size, an open table grill should have at least 2,000 to 2,500 watts of power.
- For hot searing, models with well over 3,000 watts are recommended.
- A compact electric grill with a lid requires less power, as it is less exposed to wind. It is even suitable forindirect grilling or baking. A thermometer is often integrated in the lid.
Table of contents
Recommended Table Grills
Here you can find the top 8 among the most popular table grills.
Tip: You can find the best goalkeeper gloves in our guide.
The Best Sellers Of Table Grills
We have compiled the most popular table grills for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find practical table grills in our guide.
Current Offers For Table Grills
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the table grills section.
FAQ About Table Grills
We recommend beech charcoal and bamboo charcoal. These are best suited for grilling with a table grill.
The fuel paste is placed in the opening provided. Then the opening is closed and the fuel paste develops its heat.
Some models can be purchased for as little as 50 euros. Just check out our product recommendations for a suitable model.
More On The Topic
- The 8 best raclette grills – guidebook
- The 7 best Landmann gas grills – guidebook
- The 8 best kettle grills – guidebook
- The 6 best Weber grills – guidebook
- The 12 best barbecue carts – guidebook
- The best barbecue accessories – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue tongs – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue aprons for men – guidebook