A cordless lawn mower is not only environmentally friendly, but also produces little noise. Due to the possibility of recharging, you save on fuel costs and are still mobile.
We have listedall the criteria for buying a cordless lawnmower in our checklist . You can find a selection of practical cordless lawn mowers in our product recommendations.
- When buying a cordless la wn mower, pay attention to the battery power of the device.
- The battery life of the lawn mower should give you enough time to mow your lawn without having to charge the battery in between.
- It is also important that you pay attention to whether the cordless lawn mower comes with 1 or 2 batteries.
- If you buy a lawn mower with 2 batteries, you can mow large areas without having to wait for the battery to charge.
- For small lawn mowers , one 18 volt battery is enough. Common mid-range models have a power of 36 to 40 volts. For large mowing jobs with powerful cordless lawn mowers, a battery with 40 volts or more should be selected.
- Rechargeable batteries for lawn mowers consist of lithium-ion batteries.
- Cordless lawn mowers have different cutting widths. The smallest models start at 35 cm cutting width. Large models have a cutting width of over 120 cm.
- A large cutting width means that mowing lawns is faster, but these models are more expensive.
- A small cutting width is sufficient for small lawns and is convenient for corners that are difficult to access.
- Safety keys ensure that the cordless lawn mower cannot be started unattended. This should definitely be pulled during cleaning and maintenance.
- A level indicator for the lawn basket prevents it from clogging the cutting mechanism due to overfilling.
- Shut-off mechanisms that are activated as soon as you stop mowing prevent injuries to the cutting mechanism.
Table of contents
Recommended Cordless Lawn Mowers
Here you can find the top 15 among the most popular cordless lawn mowers.
Tip: You can find many great water play mats in our guide to water play mats.
The Best Sellers Of Cordless Lawn Mowers
We have compiled the most popular cordless lawn mowers for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find practical leaf blowers for the fall in our guide to leaf blowers.
Current Offers For Cordless Lawn Mower
Here you will find a selection of current offers for cordless lawn mowers.
FAQ Cordless Lawn Mower
Cordless lawn mowers have an electric motor with good power and cope well with dry grass. Cordless lawn mowers have the advantage of being quieter than gasoline lawn mowers and also produce no exhaust fumes
That depends on the model and power. On average, one battery charge is enough for 200 – 300 m². The batteries can also be recharged several hundred times. If you need to mow larger areas, you should buy a lawn mower with 2 batteries.
Most cordless lawn mowers are equipped with a 36-volt lithium-ion battery, which provides the lawn mower with optimal power. However, there are also models with an 18-volt battery.
It is important that one battery charge is enough to completely mow your lawn. If this is not the case, either a larger or a 2nd battery is recommended. That way, you don’t have to take a break while mowing the lawn and wait for the battery to recharge.
More On The Subject
more lawn mowers
- The 6 best robotic mowers for the garden – guidebook
- The 20 best lawn mowers – guide
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cord – guidebook
- The 8 best petrol lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 7 best Gardena lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 12 best lawn edgers – guidebook
Garden and more
- The 7 best garden rollers – Advisor
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 7 best garden hoses – guidebook
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden huts for storage – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook
- The 5 best Gardena garden pumps – guidebook
- The 10 best garden tools from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best rockers for the garden – Guidebook