You want to beautify your garden and make it a little more comfortable? Then a great garden lighting definitely belongs to it. Not only does it look beautiful, but it also helps you find your way around the garden.
Our recommendations below show you great garden lighting and the following checklist is also available to advise you.
- There are basically two different types of garden lighting.
- One is connected to electricity and lights up because of the power supply. The different lamps in a set hang from a cable and can therefore be connected together.
- Others lightings however, do not need external power because they are solar lights powered by the power of the sun.
- Since the lamps are outside in wind and weather they must be made specifically for outdoor installation as garden lighting.
- Therefore, the lamps must be waterproof in any case.
- Garden lighting sets with plugs usually consist of 4 to 6 lamps connected by a power cable with a plug.
- They have a ground spike, with which they can be fixed in the lawn or bed.
- As a rule, the spotlights shine warm white.
- Solar lights are usually not connected to each other, so they can be freely distributed in the garden.
- They should only have a good placement to the sun.
- Solar lamps are available in plain design, among other things, as path lighting or simply as atmospheric lights in the garden.
- Other models are designed a little more playful and romantic and form. For example, the shape of a flower.
Table of contents
Recommended Garden Lighting
We have compiled the best and most interesting garden lighting products. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Discover the best square sprinklers from Gardena.
The Best Sellers Of Garden Lighting
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular garden lighting for you.
Tip: Lawn trimmers from Gardena will help you remove the grass even from corners and walls.
Current Offers Of Garden Lighting
You can find the best current offers on garden lighting in this list.
FAQ About Garden Lighting
There are several types of garden lighting. There are sets of several lamps, which are operated together via a plug with electricity and there are solar lights, which are powered by solar energy.
Which garden lighting is right for your own garden depends on your personal preferences. You are sure to find what you are looking for in our product recommendations.
The options for garden lighting are very diverse. From electric or solar powered, to hanging or ground anchored lights, to amperage, there are many clues to consider. For a great selection of garden lighting of all types, check out our product recommendations.
Depending on how bright you want the garden to be lit or how large the area to be lit is, the lumen output will vary. For pure orientation, 300 to 400 lumens are sufficient, which is roughly equivalent to an incandescent bulb.
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 7 best garden rollers – Guide
- The 7 best garden hoses – Guidebook
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden huts for storage – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook
- The 5 best Gardena garden pumps – guidebook
- The 20 best lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cable – guidebook
- The 6 best robotic mowers for the garden – guidebook
More From Gardena
- The 6 best Gardena hose boxes – Guidebook
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook