Gardena garden pumps enrich every garden. With them you can easily water your flowers. A beautiful garden pump belongs in every garden.
To be fully informed about garden pumps, read our checklist carefully. You will find models linked in our product recommendations.
- Gardena garden pumps are designed for different applications and are versatile. They are self-priming and are important helpers in garden maintenance. Gardena garden pumps are used for convenient and safe watering with the inclusion of sprinklers, shower heads or sprinklers. Rain barrel pumps are easy-to-use and powerful submersible pressure pumps. They are also suitable for use in cisterns.
- Garden irrigation.
- Pumping around and out pipes.
- Emptying rain barrels.
- Draining water from swimming pools.
- Gardena garden pumps are available in two variants, there are electric garden pumps and gasoline-powered garden pumps. Both variants have advantages and disadvantages.
- The advantages of electric garden pumps include relatively low noise, the disadvantage is that a power outlet must be nearby. The gasoline-powered garden pump can be placed anywhere, but is a nuisance due to exhaust fumes.
- Classic – the entry-level version for basic needs.
- Comfort-more powerful and equipped with additional features.
- Premium (Inox) – more powerful and comfortable, using higher quality materials.
- The Classic and the Comfort series convince with their stable, solidly processed plastic housings. Unlike cast iron housings, these are not susceptible to corrosion. The Premium series uses stainless steel.
- A wide range of accessories is available, for example, suction hose with corresponding suction filter and the backflow stop. Most of the accessories are offered as a set , extended by a garden hose and connecting parts as well as a garden sprayer.
- the flow rate.
- the delivery height
- the protection class.
- the material used.
- the availability of accessories.
- the arrangement of the switches.
- the warranty.
- The warranty is an important issue, because Gardena garden pumps have different warranty periods. The two-year warranty period applies to most products for private use purchased from the dealer. However, individual products have a warranty period of 5 to 25 years. So, it is advisable to inquire about the warranty period.
Table of contents
Recommended Garden Pumps From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting garden pumps from Gardena. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find more great products from Gardena in our guide to sprinkler systems.
The Best Sellers Of The Gardenagarden Pumps
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular garden pumps from Gardena for you.
Tip: You can find great products for your garden from Gardena in our lawn sprinkler guide.
Current Offers Of Garden Pumps From Gardena
You can find the best current offers on Gardena garden pumps in this list.
FAQ Gardena Garden Pumps
After you’ve found a place for the pump, you can begin the installation process. First, connect the suction hose and then the delivery line. Before the first use, the pump must be filled with water.
A garden pump generates a relatively strong water pressure via nozzles. This runs through a small impeller.
You can use the garden pump until autumn. But as soon as the first ground frost has occurred, you should dismantle it and winterize it.
It is advisable to install a pre-filter in the pump. So dirt particles can be filtered out.
The pressure of a garden pump should be 4 to 4.5 bar. This is the ideal pressure for irrigation.
More On The Subject
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best water sockets from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best square sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 4 best Gardena scarifiers – guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best Gardena pop-up sprinklers – guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 7 best garden rollers – guide
- The 7 best garden hoses – guidebook
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 7 best garden rollers – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook