Table of contents
Whether it’s sowing, tending or harvesting in your own garden, garden tools are always needed to get any work done. Gardena garden tools stand for high quality. In a checklist we have summarized all the important information about garden tools from Gardena. You can find a selection of different Gardena garden tools in our product recommendations.
- The planting trowel must fit comfortably in the hand.
- It is important that the ergonomically shaped handle protects against fatigue when working for a long time.
- An angled end of the handle prevents slipping while working.
- These all-round gloves are made of high-quality as well as pollutant-free materials.
- They are equipped with robust reinforcements in the palm and on the backs of the fingers.
- This protects hands and fingers even when working with thorny plants.
- All standard Gardena gloves are washable at 30 degrees.
- A wide selection is available for every need. All are of high quality workmanship.
- The petite ladies spade: easier to lift and shorter in length.
- Spade/shovel models where the blade is pointed at the front for easier piercing.
- Individual models differ in length and handles.
- All spade/shovel models have a sharply ground spade blade and a comfortable, well-defined footrest.
- Gardena offers the right rake for every job in the garden.
- With the lawn rake, leaf rake, shovel ra ke and other models, Gardena meets every individual need.
- If you have a versatile garden, it is best to buy several models of shears at once. Gardena convinces with robust as well as light and durable models for gardening beginners as well as for professional users.
- A light weight is recommended for women’s hands.
- A joint-friendly, ergonomically shaped handle ensures sufficient comfort.
Recommended Garden Tools From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting garden tools from Gardena. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find practical sharpening steels for sharpening knives in our guide to sharpening steels.
The Best Sellers Of Gardena Garden Tools
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular garden tools from Gardena for you.
Tip: You can find many great soccer shoes in our guide to soccer shoes.
Current Offers Of Garden Tools From Gardena
You can find the best current offers on Gardena gardening tools in this list.
FAQ About Gardena Garden Tools
Which garden tools do you need?
Which garden tools are needed depends on the work to be done and personal taste. The basic equipment should include gloves, trowels, spades, rakes and secateurs.
Which garden tools do you need for what?
Gloves should always be worn while gardening. In addition to a planting trowel or secateurs, a watering can is required for planting and caring for plants. A spade should be used for rougher work such as digging up the garden, and a rake for leaves is required in autumn. You can find many other garden tools, also for other work, in our product recommendations.
How loud can garden tools be?
Garden tools must not exceed a volume of 88 dB between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
How do I care for my garden tools?
Regular maintenance by cleaning, oiling or tightening screws ensures the longevity of all garden tools. How exactly garden tools need to be looked after depends on the garden tool itself.
More On The Subject
Products from Gardena
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – guidebook
- The 8 best square sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best water sockets from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 4 best Gardena scarifiers – guidebook
- The 6 best pop-up sprinklers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best Micro-Drip systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best hedge trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
Activities for the garden
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 10 best frame pools for children – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 8 best see-saws for the garden – Guidebook
- The 105 best garden toys – guidebook
- The best sellers of sandboxes with roof for children – guidebook
- The 8 best footballs for children – guidebook
- The 8 best basketball hoops for home – Guidebook
Work and protective clothing
- The 7 best work pants for men – Guidebook
- The 10 best work shoes – Guidebook
- The 10 best safety shoes – How to guide
- The 7 best thermal work gloves – Guidebook
- The 12 best work gloves – guidebook
- The 8 best safety goggles – advisor
- The 9 best hearing protectors – guidebook
- The 8 best earmuffs – guidebook
- The 10 best forestry helmets – Guidebook
- The 7 best cut protection pants – guidebook