Is the summer once again much too hot and your otherwise so well-kept green lawn begins to dry out gradually? Then the right lawn sprinkler from Gardena can be the solution. It ensures that your lawn is watered evenly so that your garden can recover from the hot temperatures. However, since there are different variants of lawn sprinklers, you should consider a few things before buying.
To help you find the right Gardena sprinkler, we have prepared an informative checklist for you. Our product recommendations can also help you find the perfect sprinkler.
- Gardena offers ideal watering options for any garden. The right sprinklers is available for almost any garden size or shape. There are different variants:
- Circular sprinklers are quietly operating sprinklers for small to large areas and feature a variety of adjustment options. They are easy to operate.
- Square sprinklers are also easy to use. Their design makes them perfect for square or rectangular areas up to 350 square feet.
- Large area sprinklers are used for areas up to 490 square meters. By fine adjustment, full or partial circle sprinkling can be performed.
- Garden lawn sprinklers are available with a sturdy stand or a ground spike, as well as retractable units. The advantage of stand and ground spikes is flexibility, they can be placed anywhere in the garden. The retractable version, on the other hand, is permanently installed in the ground and irrigates a clearly defined area.
- The range of lawn sprinklers is determined, among other things, by the water pressure, but this should always be considered with the inclusion of the manufacturer’s specifications. These refer, among other things, to:
- Irrigation area.
- Sprinkling width.
- Sprinkling width.
- Sprinkling angle.
- The conventional version of the mechanical sprinkler is robust and less prone to failure. However, it requires maintenance or switching on and off or, if necessary, moving the sprinkler to another location so that the entire lawn can be watered.
- The switching on and off can be controlled by a timer, so there is virtually a hybrid of the conventional and the user-friendly electronic version.
- These convenient devices have anintegrated computer that regulates the water pressure and thus the range. It also controls the duration of watering and the time intervals. They should be individually programmable, so they can be perfectly adjusted to the conditions in your garden
- There is no need to move them to a different location if several devices are used for larger or angled areas, which are coordinated with each other in terms of range.
Table of contents
Recommended Lawn Sprinklers From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting Gardena lawn sprinklers. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Here you can find the best robotic mowers for the lawn.
The Best Sellers Of The Lawn Sprinklers From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular lawn sprinklers from Gardena for you.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular lawn mowers from Gardena.
Current Offers Of Lawn Sprinklers From Gardena
Find the best current Gardena sprinkler offers in this list.
FAQ Gardena Lawn Sprinkler
The Gardena lawn sprinkler is a garden tool that is used to water grassy areas. It is very convenient during prolonged periods of heat, because during such periods rain hardly falls and the lawn would dry up without the use of a lawn sprinkler.
A lawn sprinkler can cost up to 50 euros. If you prefer a cheaper one, you can buy one for about 15 euros.
As a rule, you can adjust the water pressure yourself. However, check the manufacturer’s specifications beforehand to see how strong this pressure may be in a specific case. Mechanical sprinklers usually have a timer, so you do not have to turn it off or on manually. Electric lawn sprinklers also the water pressure is usually regulated by an integrated computer. The water is then distributed over the lawn via a pump and through special nozzles.
You should always keep in mind that you should not waste too much water. If you water the lawn intensively for 15 minutes, that is usually quite enough. In summer you can repeat this process every 3 to 4 days.
Gardena offers, among other things, circular or square sprinklers. The latter can be used for areas up to 350 square meters. If, on the other hand, you decide to use a large-area sprinkler, it can be used for areas up to 490 square meters.
A Gardena sprinkler can use up to 800 liters of water per hour. Per square meter, such a one thereby consumes about 15 liters. Therefore, you should always use water sparingly.
This has physical backgrounds and is related, among other things, to the interaction
You can usually choose between suction pumps or submersible pumps. The latter is much quieter, but also more expensive. Therefore, the suction pump may be the right choice for you.
You can place your Gardena lawn sprinkler in the garden either with a sturdy stand or a ground spike. There are also models that are sunk directly into the ground and therefore cannot be placed anywhere else.
More On The Subject
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – Advisor
- The 7 best Lawn Mower by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best square sprinklers by Gardena – guidebook
- The 5 best water sockets from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 4 best Gardena scarifiers – guidebook
- The 6 best pop-up sprinklers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best hedge trimmers by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best domestic waterworks from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden pumps from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best irrigation systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best watering computers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best garden sheds for storage – guidebook