Dethatching the garden is important to aerate the lawn. This prevents the formation of moss and removes unwanted weeds. So do something good for your grass with a Gardena scarifier.
With our checklist you get all the important information to find the best Gardena scarifier. In addition, our product recommendations will help you make the right choice.
- Gardena scarifiers are available as hand-operated garden tools and with an electric drive.
- Hand scarifiers from Gardena are suitable for smaller lawns, for example in the front garden
- They are driven by muscle power and pulled over the lawn.
- During pulling, the scarifying blades cut into the lawn and the soil. In the process, the two side wheels ensure that the scarifying blades always penetrate the lawn to the same depth, removing moss and weeds and loosening the soil
- The Gardena Combisystem cutting rake also belongs to the hand scarifiers.
- Electric scarifiers from Gardena are suitable for larger lawns
- The electric motor provides the drive for the scarifying blades, so you can move the electric scarifier much easier over the lawn
- The EVC 1000 electric scarifier has an output of 1,000 watts. The ES 500 electric lawn aerator is equipped with a 500-watt motor.
- One advantage of Gardena’s electric scarifiers is that you can easily adjust the scarifying depth with a lever. So you always achieve perfect results.
- Gardena electric scarifiers and lawn aerators are available in different working widths.
- Gardena offers scarifiers with different working widths
- Basically, the larger the working width, the faster a lawn can be scarified
- With the electric scarifiers, the working width of approx. 30 cm is somewhat smaller than with the manual scarifiers with approx. 32 cm. However, the working width of the electric scarifiers is sufficient to scarify a large lawn area quickly.
- The selection of the appropriate Gardena scarifier depends primarily on the size of the lawn area to be worked on
- For lawns up to 100 square meters in size, manual scarifiers are recommended. If the lawn is larger, you should choose an electric scarifier.
Table of contents
Recommended Scarifiers From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting Gardena scarifiers. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Discover the best garden showers from Gardena.
The Best Sellers Of The Scarifier From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular Gardena scarifiers for you.
Tip: Get the cutest coveralls for babies here.
Current Offers Of Scarifiers From Gardena
You can find the best current offers on Gardena scarifiers in this list.
FAQ About Gardena Scarifiers
Scarifiers have a rotating axle studded with blades. These blades cut the turf a few millimeters. This process removes moss and lawn thatch, which loosens and aerates the lawn.
The price of a scarifier depends on the manufacturer and model. On average, a scarifier is available for 50€ – 300€.
As a rule of thumb, you should scarify your lawn at least once a year, but no more than twice a year.
More On The Subject
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – guidebook
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 7 best garden rollers – Guide
- The 7 best garden hoses – Guide
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden huts for storage – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook
- The 5 best Gardena garden pumps – guidebook
- The 20 best lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cable – guidebook
- The 6 best robotic mowers for the garden – guidebook