A water socket allows you to quickly and easily tap water. So you can connect various things like the water hose and do not have to go into the house first. So you save time and you are offered more comfort.
With the help of our checklist and product recommendations, you can’t go wrong with your purchase and you’re sure to get the best water socket.
- A water socket is a valve that allows you to quickly and easily tap water
- The name comes from the fact that drawing water from the valve should be as easy as drawing electricity from an electrical outlet.
- A water hose or, for example, a lawn sprinkler is connected to the water socket.
- A water socket has the practical function of preventing water from flowing when no device is connected to the socket. So there is no need to turn the faucet on and off.
- So you just connect the hose and the water starts running.
- The water socket is connected to the water supply underground .
- Therefore, the socket sinks into the ground. The hose connection is protected with a cover .
- Thus, the water socket can be easily installed in different places in the garden – for example, on the lawn, terrace or in the flower bed.
- The connection of a Gardena water socket is a 1/2 inch connection.
- It is usually sufficient for all gardening work.
- Practical attachments make a Gardena water socket compatible with all other Gardena gardening tools.
Table of contents
Recommended Water Sockets From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting water sockets from Gardena. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In a garden shed can be stored prima garden accessories.
The Best Sellers Of The Water Sockets From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular water sockets from Gardena for you.
Tip: Discover the best grills for home.
Current Offers Of Water Sockets From Gardena
You can find the best current offers on Gardena water sockets in this list.
FAQ About Water Sockets
The water connection is underground and is connected to the water socket. Through a click system, all compatible garden tools can be connected and used. The water stop function is particularly practical, as it stops the flow of water as soon as the hose is disconnected from the water socket. There is no need to turn on and off a faucet anymore.
A water socket is a valve that allows you to draw water quickly and easily. The idea behind it is that water withdrawal is as simple as drawing electricity from a socket
For Gardena water sockets, the standard 1/2 inch water hose is required.
More On The Topic
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – Guide
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
Accessories For The Garden
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 7 best garden rollers – Guide
- The 7 best garden hoses – Guide
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden huts for storage – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook
- The 5 best Gardena garden pumps – guidebook
- The 20 best lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cable – guidebook
- The 6 best robotic mowers for the garden – guidebook