With a good hedge trimmer, you can easily get through even the thickest branches, which simplifies the effort and provides fun during gardening. Gardena, the specialist for garden utensils, has some exciting manual and electronic hedge trimmers to offer you.
We have compared the best hedge trimmers from Gardena for you. We present the 5 best hedge trimmers in our product recommendations. Before you make your choice, however, it is worth taking a look at our checklist, which contains the most important basic conditions for buying a Gardena hedge trimmer.
- Gardena hedge tr immers make many jobs in your garden easier. You have the choice between manual models and electric shears.
- For low hedges in your garden, manual hedge trimmers are a sensible option. The handy models with ergonomic handles are available at a price starting at around 30 euros. Some of these shears, such as the NatureCut and EasyCut shears, have an integrated branch cutter in the blade area.
- For traditional topiary, the PrecisionCut hedge shears are sufficient, with the proven ErgoTec handle that automatically puts your hands in the perfect position. The exclusively developed soft component is easy on your joints.
- The reach of the TeleCut model, which is available for just under 60 euros, can be extended from 70 to 90 centimeters with the help of the extendable telescopic arms.
- Gardena gives you a 25-year warranty on all manual model.
- For cutting a lot of greenery , there are the electric models EasyCut, ComfortCut and PowerCut , which weigh around 3 kilograms, as well as telescopic hedge trimmers with a working height of up to 3.50 meters and a three-year warranty.
- The EasyCut, ComfortCut and PowerCut models are each available with or without an 18 V or 40 V Li-ion battery system, as well as a motor and blades ranging from 45 to 65 centimeters in length . With a battery system, you can use numerous other Gardena devices such as trimmers and vacuums.
- The EasyCut shears cost between 66 to 100 euros with a motor power of 420 to 500 watts and 110 euros with battery.
- The ComfortCut model is available with a motor power of up to 600 watts in a price range of 137 to 177 euros and with battery from 155 to 177 euros. Without battery the model is favorable with 100 to 114 euro.
- The PowerCut hedge trimmer is available with 700 watts for 300 euros and without battery for 160.
- The electric telescopic hedge trimmer costs around 175 euros in both variants and 115 euros without battery.
Table of contents
Recommendable Hedge Trimmers From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting Gardena hedge trimmers. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find great sportswear in our guide to the most popular Eintracht Frankfurt jerseys.
The Best Sellers Of The Hedge Trimmers From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular hedge trimmers from Gardena for you.
Current Offers Of Hedge Trimmers From Gardena
Find the best Gardena hedge trimmer deals in this list.
Tip: You can find even more tips on the subject of tools in our guide to the best flat chisels.
FAQ About Gardena Hedge Trimmers
A battery hedge trimmer uses either a NiCd, a NiMh or a LI battery.
For cutting cherry laurel you should use a battery hedge trimmer, so the device does not get caught in the cable when working.
To sharpen a hedge trimmer you use a flat file. Before sharpening, however, it is important that you clean the blade of the hedge trimmer with water.
If you want to cut thuja, a motorized hedge trimmer is suitable for coarser work. For fine work you should use a manual hedge trimmer.
The blade length of a hedge trimmer should be about 50 cm for optimal guidance of the hedge trimmer.
When looking for the right hedge trimmer for you, you should consider the drive type as well as the cutting length. For example, for larger hedges, long cutting lengths are more suitable than short ones.
Clean the hedge trimmer after each use, remove dirt and debris and oil the blades.
Basically, the higher the cutting strength, the thicker branches you can cut.
More On The Subject
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – guidebook
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – guidebook
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best water sockets from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best square sprinklers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 4 best Gardena scarifiers – guidebook
- The 6 best Gardena pop-up sprinklers – guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best Micro-Drip systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best domestic waterworks from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden pumps from Gardena – guidebook
- The 10 best gardening tools from Gardena – guidebook
- The 6 best watering computers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best irrigation systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 12 best hedge shears – guidebook
- The 10 best loppers with ratchet
- The 7 best lopping shears with telescopic pole – guidebook
- The 16 best tin snips – guidebook
- The 12 best pruning shears – guidebook