To every garden also belongs a decent garden hose. Gardena is very suitable in this regard. The brand promises good quality and durability. For example, you can easily fill the pool or water your lawn.
Our checklist and product recommendations will help you find the best Gardena hose.
- Gardena’s modern weather-resistant hoses are manufactured free of harmful substances such as heavy metals and phthalates.
- The pressure-resistant models stay in shape for a long time, even with daily use.
- So that you can put together your own personal system of hose and fittings such as the practical sprinkler systems, there is the innovative Power Grip profile as a universal accessory. Reels are also available for easy storage and transport of the hoses.
- The distance from the water connection to your plants determines the length of your new hose. The range of hoses from Gardena extends from ten to 50 meters in length. Sets and yard goods are also available.
- The textile hose Liano costs as a set with water connection for the tap in the house as well as spray head with a burst pressure of 35 bar in the length of ten meters around 50 euros. On all lengths up to 30 meters there is 30 years warranty.
- The Classic model is available with a burst pressure of up to 22 bar in lengths of 18 to 50 meters with a diameter of 13 to 19 millimeters for 18 to 81 euros. A single meter costs about 1.70 euros with a warranty of twelve years.
- The Comfort Flex hose has a burst pressure of 25 bar over a length of ten to 50 meters at a price of 15.50 to 106.50 euros. The yard goods with a diameter of 13 to 32 millimeters offers Gardena with a 20-year warranty from 1.40 to 7.80 euros per meter.
- The Comfort HighFlex hose (30 bar) and the Premium SuperFlex model (35 bar) are available from Gardena in standard sizes in the price range of 26.50 to 108. 50 euros.
- The meter Premium Rubber for 5.20 or 8.20 euros is also suitable for hot water.
- The ten-meter spiral hose in the set for 40 euros automatically springs back into the rolled-up position after use.
Table of contents
Recommendable Hoses From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting hoses from Gardena. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Here you get the matching hose box from Gardena.
The Best Sellers Of The Hoses From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular hoses from Gardena for you.
Tip: Here you get the best lawn trimmer from Gardena.
Current Offers Of Hoses From Gardena
You can find the best current offers on hoses from Gardena in this list.
FAQ Hoses From Gardena
Hoses from Gardena are available in many different lengths, most of which are between 20 and 50 m long.
This varies greatly from product to product. From two years to lifetime warranty, anything is possible here.
Gardena was founded in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner in Ulm, Germany. Today, Gardena is the European market leader, represented in over 80 countries and is part of the Husqvarna Group. CEO since 2014 is Sascha Menges.
More On The Topic
More from Gardena
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – guidebook
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 4 best Gardena scarifiers – guidebook
Utensils for the garden
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 7 best garden rollers – Guide
- The 7 best garden hoses – Guidebook
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden huts for storage – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook
- The 5 best Gardena garden pumps – guidebook
- The 20 best lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cable – guidebook
- The 6 best robotic mowers for the garden – guidebook