Lawn trimmers from Gardena are flexible to use and are characterized by high cutting power. They are the perfect complement to a lawn mower and are especially suitable for high grass and weeds.
In our checklist you can find out whether you need a lawn trimmer with a string or a blade, as well as all other important information about the purchase. You can find a selection of different lawn trimmers from Gardena in our product recommendations.
- When buying a lawn trimmer from Gardena, pay attention to the power supply of the device.
- For electric-powered lawn trimmers, the length of the power cord is an important factor.
- For battery-powered lawn trimmers, you should check that the battery life gives you enough time to trim your lawn without having to charge the battery in between.
- Another option is a gasoline-powered lawn trimmer.
- For tall grass or weeds, a string will do. The advantage of thread as a cutting tool is that it can be changed without high cost and is not very sensitive to stone edges or house walls.
- If you want to cut more robust material, knives are recommended as cutting tools. Here you should be careful not to hit house walls or stone edges, otherwise the knife can quickly break and the risk of injury is higher here.
- Lawn trimmers from Gardena have different cutting circles.
- A large cutting circle is recommended for trimming large lawns.
- A small cutting circle is ideal mainly for small lawns.
- For lawn trimmers with thread, the cutting circle can be adjusted individually. However, it should be noted that as the length of the thread increases, the cutting force decreases.
Table of contents
Recommended Lawn Trimmers From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting lawn trimmers from Gardena. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find practical joint brushes in our guide to joint brushes.
The Best Sellers Of The Lawn Trimmer From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular lawn trimmers from Gardena for you.
Tip: You can find many great FC St. Pauli jerseys in our guide to Pauli jerseys.
Current Offers Of Lawn Trimmers From Gardena
Find the best current Gardena lawn trimmer offers in this list.
FAQ About Lawn Trimmers From Gardena
A lawn trimmer is a tool that can trim weeds, grass or the like by means of a rotating knob. The cutting tool is either a hard string or knife. To be able to hold the tool, it is mounted on an extension, which is also where the head drive is located.
A lawn trimmer cuts by means of fast, rotating movements. The drive of the rotating knob can be a battery, electricity or gasoline.
For automatic thread extension, the head of the lawn trimmer must be pressed on a hard surface and briefly turned on. In this way, the thread can be extended at will.
Lawn trimmers are available from about 30 €. Expensive models cost over € 200.
Which lawn trimmer is the best depends on the intended use and individual preferences. You can find a selection of good lawn trimmers in our product recommendations.
Lawn trimmers may only be used in residential areas between 9 am and 1 pm and between 3 pm and 5 pm. They are subject to the midday rest period.
For easy-to-cut material, a string lawn trimmer is better because it is not as delicate and offers a low risk of injury. For more robust material, a lawn trimmer with a blade should be used.
More On The Topic
More Gardena Products
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – guidebook
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best water sockets from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best square sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 4 best Gardena scarifiers – guidebook
- The 6 best Gardena pop-up sprinklers – guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best hedge trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
Garden And More
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 20 best lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cable – guidebook
- The 8 best petrol lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best cordless lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 8 best seesaws for the garden – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook